Production & Community Manager, Social
Jellyfish (Brandtech Group) is a new type of company, building marketing that performs in a world of platforms. Jellyfish's unique global structure combines creativity and expertise in technology, media, data, and education. With 2,000 employees collaborating in 42 sites around the world, Jellyfish helps shape the future of a range of the biggest international brands. Founded in 2005, Jellyfish is today one of the most accredited companies in its sector globally on Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud, Salesforce, Amazon, Meta and TikTok.
This role sits within the “Creative & Experience” team of the Jellyfish Paris agency. Our clients include: Monoprix, Michelin, Google, Franprix, Kingfisher, Renault, Google & BNP Paribas. You will have the opportunity to join a team of social media experts working with a major player in the French market.
Jellyfish France is looking for a Production & Community Manager capable of:
- Contributing to the deployment of the client's social media content strategy (editorial calendar, creation of posts and writing of wordings, page animation, etc.) on all necessary social channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
- Designing and executing creative and responsive content (sometimes to short deadlines)
- Plan, take charge and monitor the production of content
- Liaise with the media agency in charge of paid media
- Analyze KPIs and write lessons in dedicated reports Provide recommendations and COPIL in order to improve and increase performance.
- 3 years of minimum experience, in an agency (or with the advertiser) working on social media campaigns (including Meta & TikTok)
- Construction of social media reports and contextual analysis of key indicators
- Good knowledge of Paid Social and experience in working to objectives and KPIs (knowledge of Meta AdsManager is appreciated)
- Good use of Photoshop Elements or Adobe Creative Suite
- Impeccable grammar and spelling
- Familiar with the Google Workspace suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.) and Trello
- Comfortable speaking and presenting your work with conviction to clients
- You keep up to date with the latest social media innovations and trends
- A native French speaker as well as having a professional level of English
- Experience in using tools like Sprinklr, Sprout, Hootsuite… that’s a plus!
- Experience using video tools (for social media video in 9/16) such as Premiere Capcut, etc
Please note: This position is not open to work-study students and interns, and is not fully remote.
Why join Jellyfish?
- Strong autonomy and impact on a 2000+ person organisation
- Possibilities of multiple evolutions, on different positions and internationally
- Competitive salary, based on experience (Fix Salary, Bonus and Anniversary Increase)
- Flexible Hours & Flexible Working (60% Work from home monthly)
- Swile Card
- A complete range of training courses and projects to enable you to be a driving force in your professional development and to perfect your expertise all along your journey within Jellyfish
- Alan for your Health Insurance
- Gym and massage Room in the building
- And much more…
Equal Opportunity Employer: Jellyfish is committed to making adjustments in our recruitment process to enable you to demonstrate your full potential. Should you require reasonable accommodation, please fill out the form here.
- Flexible working
- Annual Bonus
- Training and Development
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counseling