Retail Media Manager
Jellyfish is your digital partner. We support and drive digital transformation by providing the right technology, strategy and training.
With offices across the globe, we are focused on increasing our network, client base and digital services to the biggest brands on the planet.
We are ‘One Jellyfish’, we know how important it is not just to have the best people in the world working with us, but to also recognize and reward this talent. What’s stopping you from joining our award winning team?
As a Retail Media Manager, you will be a key contributor in driving media performance and account growth. Your key responsibilities will include activation & optimization, reporting & insights, testing & data analysis, and client communication across highly complex retail accounts. Success in this position requires strong communication & analytical thinking, organization, the ability to function within a global team environment, and the willingness to exemplify Jellyfish’s core values (be accountable, be positive, be passionate, be the solution).
- Manage and optimize retail media campaigns inclusive of Sponsored Advertising and DSP activations across retail networks (primarily Amazon)
- Ensure accurate and full delivery of client budgets
- Independatly completing BAU tasks; including but not exclusive of campaign builds, daily pacing, optimizing, and reporting
- Support the creation of professional client facing documents highlighting clear and actionable performance insights
- Interface with clients through written, phone, and in person communication
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver on campaign goals & objectives
- Stay abreast of new tools, trends, and best practices
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- 1-2 years of experience working in retail media, preferably in an agency setting
- Knowledge of sponsored ad & display advertising through Amazon, with experience working in the Ad Console
- Experience working with 3rd party bid management platforms such as SKAI and/or Pacvue is a plus
- Strong track record of managing complex retail media budgets
- Understanding of the retail industry and latest trends
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets experience with the ability to produce high-quality documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to multitask
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
- Demonstrates great attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
- Great communication skills with the ability to discuss difficult situations with ease
- A valued team player, who upholds Jellyfish values and professional integrity at all times
- All your information will be kept confidential.
- Full Time (This is not a contract or contract to hire)
- Hybrid (60 percent remote / 40 percent in office)
- Annual Inflation Increase
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Merrit-Based Salary Increases
- Learning / Development
- Free/ Snacks / Drinks
Equal Opportunity Employer: Jellyfish is committed to making adjustments in our recruitment process to enable you to demonstrate your full potential. Should you require reasonable accommodation, please fill out the form here.
- Flexible working
- Annual Bonus
- Training and Development
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counseling