Director, Training (Google Cloud & AI)
Jellyfish is your digital partner. We support and drive digital transformation by providing the right technology, strategy and training.
With offices across the globe, we are focused on increasing our network, client base and digital services to the biggest brands on the planet.
We are an award-winning training company, and have previously claimed the Google Cloud Specialisation Partner of the Year, Training, plus the best training partner (as voted by Google) for both EMEA and North America. What’s stopping you from joining our award winning team?
The role is based in Dubai, though we offer a hybrid working from home program which means your location can be quite flexible. We are looking for an all round Google Cloud expert with a strong interest in AI to join our team of instructors. As part of our award-winning team you will be helping us build our training portfolio and deliver training globally to some of the world’s largest brands.
We require an experienced Cloud professional who has a proven track-record for delivering high quality products or training using GCP technologies. If you’re already a Certified Google Cloud Instructor, that would be wonderful, however whilst training experience would be a plus, it isn’t essential. The important thing is you’re an expert with GCP products, have a passion for sharing knowledge and are comfortable presenting in front of an audience. Once you join, we can help you to become a certified Google Cloud instructor.
Ideally you will have a strong working knowledge of all things GCP, but with a specific expertise in Data Engineering, Machine Learning.& AI.
You will be instrumental in helping the team identify opportunities to develop materials for teaching new Cloud courses, as well as delivering training covering the existing Google courses, including but not limited to, the following specific learning tracks;
- Cloud Platform Architect Track
- Machine Learning Track
- Cloud Network Engineer Track
- Cloud Security Specialist Track
- Cloud Data Engineering Track
Ability to deliver additional courses and hold the relevant certifications from any of the wider Google range (https://cloud.google.com/training/courses) would also be an advantage.
Ideally you will also have a good understanding of the competitors on the landscape who compete directly with Google Cloud, including other providers such as Amazon & Microsoft Azure.
- You will be delivering a lot of virtual classroom deliveries, these are global so expect deliveries that might be out of your own time-zone.
- You will also be providing some face-to-face training both to clients in your region, but also occasionally you might be asked to travel to deliver courses overseas.
- It’s important to note, flexibility is of the utmost importance with this role, being able to travel or work a variety of hours is essential.
- You will need to take responsibility for keeping pace with GCP technology and product development.
- You will help us develop our product range and aggressively grow our offering of cloud & AI courses.
- You will need to hold the relevant GCP professional certification/s
What you’ll need
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with Cloud Technologies.
- Comfortable presenting and delivering multiple-day-long training sessions both in the classroom and online.
- Comfortable in training enterprise level clients on how to develop or diversify their current skill set.
- Can clearly communicate processes, strategies and general requirements to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments.
- Systems Operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment.
- Certified on one of the following:
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- Second languages
- Knowledge of other GCP courses and technologies covering Developing in the cloud.
- Strong business awareness and ability to talk to leadership teams
- Comfortable with working flexible hours to accommodate global delivery via virtual classroom and able to travel occasionally globally.
- Highly organised, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- An excellent writer and communicator, comfortable speaking to advanced audiences, large groups, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Jellyfish is committed to making adjustments in our recruitment process to enable you to demonstrate your full potential. Should you require reasonable accommodation, please fill out the form here.
- Flexible working
- Annual Bonus
- Training and Development
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counseling