Senior Fullstack Software Engineer
About the company
Jellyfish is a digital partner to some of the world’s leading brands, including Uber, eBay, Nike, Samsung, Google, Spotify, Ford, Aviva Investors and ASOS.
This role is part of Jellyfish Technology Solutions: a global team of 100 engineers & product specialists within Jellyfish in charge of building our set of proprietary technologies & SaaS Solutions like Reeport, Seelk, Myposeo and Vivid.
Our mission is to build a suite of analytics, automation and workflow software across the digital ecosystem, to drive performance, consistency or scalability. Our technologies include advertising automation, eCommerce analytics, market share modelling and more.
We are organised in 8 fully functional squads responsible for the delivery of our suites (Creative, Paid Media, eCommerce, Analytics…). In parallel, we have built three transverse teams to support the global squads: Customer Success Management, Cloud Engineering and UX/UI.
About the products
All the products we develop are Software-as-a-Service used around the world by data and marketing teams at complex organisations such as Nike, Uber, Google, AXA, and Club Med.
We are organised in 8 fully functional squads responsible for the delivery of our suites (Creative, Paid Media, eCommerce, Analytics, Earned media…). In parallel, we have built three transverse teams to support the global squads: Customer Success Management, Cloud Engineering and UX/UI Design.
THIS ROLE IS TO BE BASED IN PARIS, UNDER A HYBRID working from policy, we do not offer 100% remote
We are looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer to join our Engineering and Product team in charge of developing one of our SaaS products.
Your mission will be to help to add new features to the back-end of our suite of analytics software. You will be an autonomous developer that understands the scope of complex projects.
Work hand-in-hand with the Product Manager on specifying the features that solve the biggest problems of our customers.
Work hand-in-hand with the Product Designer on developing features that are ridiculously intuitive and beautiful.
Challenge and be challenged by other Software Engineers on the quality of your code.
Own all bug fixes that result from features you have worked on.
- Front-End: Angular / React
- Back-End: NestJS, Express
- Experience with TDD, Hexagonal architecture, Domain driven design and micro-services architecture
- You know how to use Git.
- You have a great technical logic.
- You understand technical English. French is a big plus.
- You have a great capacity for synthesis and adaptation.
- You are passionate about the job, curious, and have an unquenchable thirst for learning.
- Appreciated additional skills: Docker, GCP, Redis, Numpy, python, CI/CD, Unix…
- Great learning opportunities to work on SaaS products with a best-in-class stack: Google Cloud Platform, Laminas, Angular.
- Autonomy and real impact to the team: Everyone is fully autonomous and responsible.
- Ideal timing: We are in the critical growth phase of our SaaS products. The user base is growing and the experience will be rich.
- A large variety of challenges and technologies across 8 products/squads
- Flexible Jellyflex work from home policy
- 50% contribution on your public transport fees
- Swile Card (ex LunchR)
- Alan for your Health Insurance
- Gym and massage Room in the building
- And much more…
Equal Opportunity Employer: Jellyfish is committed to making adjustments in our recruitment process to enable you to demonstrate your full potential. Should you require reasonable accommodation, please fill out the form here.
- Flexible working
- Annual Bonus
- Anniversary Increase
- Training and Development
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counseling