Director, Training (Social Media)
Jellyfish is your digital partner. We support and drive digital transformation by providing the right technology, strategy and training.
With offices across the globe, we are focused on increasing our network, client base and digital services to the biggest brands on the planet.
We also offer award-winning training products and services to some of the World’s largest brands, and we’re always looking for the best talent to join us to help develop our offering. What’s stopping you from joining our award winning team?
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing professional to join our training team. Our ideal candidate needs to have a passion for all things social. You will be an expert with the core social media platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Tik Tok, Pinterest, Twitter, etc). You will be the product owner for our social media training proposition. This means you will be responsible for delivering and maintaining our current social media courses, and also taking a leading role in helping us to develop our proposition and grow revenues associated with it. That can take the form of creating new courses or new social media training products, for example a social media academy, social commerce proposition or whatever you see as the next hot topic that you can help us to create. Being comfortable with your subject and being able to present technical material to a wide range of different audiences is essential.
All of our instructors have a specialty (in this specific case, social media), but we would also like you to support some broader digital marketing topics. Our team works closely with Google delivering a range of courses for their digital academy, you will have the opportunity to get involved with this and other partner opportunities. Time will be provided to learn the subject matter for any subjects where you are not already a subject matter expert.
Aside from being in the classroom, we also get involved in lots of scaled learning programs, this may require you to support in a number of ways including curriculum development, writing content, filming and much more besides. A basic level of knowledge in learning design would be an advantage.
Obtaining certifications to deliver training, and helping to develop partnerships with the key social platforms is an expectation of the role, over time these partnerships are expected to become increasingly important as a channel for growing the social product
- This role requires significant levels of flexibility. Our training business operates globally and you will be supporting events that are running all over the world. This role isn’t a 9-5. From one day to the next you might need to adapt your working hours to provide support in different time-zones.
- You should be able to work under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you come from a fast-paced agency type role and enjoy passing on your knowledge to others you would be well suited to this position.
- Takes ownership for growing the range of topics and product types that can be sold under the social media training proposition.
- Grows revenues consistently from the social media proposition.
- Supports the growth team with scoping new business opportunities.
- Delivering advanced level training covering social media and digital marketing.
- Supporting delivery of a range of broader marketing topics for the Google Academy.
- Keen to learn new subjects that may enable you to facilitate training courses that extend into other broader areas than just analytics.
- Design and create courseware that can be used to deliver training to our customers.
- Produce high quality, written learning material in various formats including guides & online learning.
- Proactively develops own knowledge of the industry and how tools and technology are evolving.
- Comfortable with working flexible hours to accommodate global delivery via virtual classroom and able to travel within the UK and globally often at short notice.
- Highly organised, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- An excellent writer and communicator, comfortable speaking to advanced audiences, large groups, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Jellyfish is committed to making adjustments in our recruitment process to enable you to demonstrate your full potential. Should you require reasonable accommodation, please fill out the form here.
- Flexible working
- Annual Bonus
- Anniversary Increase
- Training and Development
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counseling