Weekend Store Supervisor - 9hrs per week - £9.14 per hour
- Market Pl, Tickhill, Doncaster DN11, UK
Can you provide first class customer service and work well in a team?
If so, we'd love to hear from you.
To be successful, you'll need excellent people skills along with great compliance and team work skills to ensure that the Store Manager is supported in the effective running of the store.
If you can rise to the challenge, we offer a great rewards package – get in touch today for a conversation
This is a great opportunity to work in a fantastic team at one of our well-established community convenience stores in Tickhill, Doncaster. Some of your key tasks will include:
- Assisting the Store Manager in driving sales and maximising profitability and growth in-store
- Supporting the Store Manager in ensuring that deliveries are received and checked, administration is accurate and completed in line within the required timescales
- Ensurin g POS material is utilised to its full potential
- Having accountability for stock, cash, merchandising, and in the absence of the Store Manager
- Being responsible for the opening up and closing of the store.
You've heard about what we're offering, now what about what we're looking for from you?
- Be results driven and meticulous
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Thrive on driving excellent customer service
You will enjoy a competitive salary, as well as a company pension and length of service award scheme and more!
If you think you have the talent and ambition to be a successful Supervisor in a fast-paced company, and are eligible to work in the UK, please submit your application today.
No agencies please.