- 8 Montpelier Rd, Nottingham NG7 2JW, UK
Can you provide first class customer service and run a great convenience store?
If so, we would like to talk to you about managing one of our busy stores in Nottingham.
To be successful, you'll need excellent people skills to motivate your team along with great compliance skills to ensure that the store is managed effectively.
If you can rise to the challenge, we offer a great rewards package – get in touch today for a conversation
Salary: £25,000 per annum plus performance related bonus
Working Hours: 39 per week
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark on one of our busy convenience stores in Nottingham, where you'll be working together with your team to manage a thriving convenience store and food to go offer. Some of your key tasks will include:
- Recognising challenges and reacting positively to new standards and initiatives
- Increasing sales performance through innovation and creativity
- Ensuring budgets are controlled, and sales targets are met.
- Lead your team to deliver quality merchandising which achieves maximum potential.
- Create a store environment that is recognised in the community as a best in class retail experience, whilst coaching and mentoring your team to meet these high standards.
- Enthusiasm for delivering an excellent Food to Go offer, with a commitment to high food safety and compliance standards.
You've heard about what we're offering, now what about what we're looking for from you?
- Proven experience in a previous Store Management position, preferably within a food retail environment.
- Passionate about building a career within retail management.
- Be confident and proactive in the achievement of team and Company objectives.
- Be self-motivated and able to demonstrate initiative.
- Thrive on driving high sales performance.
- Be highly motivated and results driven with excellent communication, influencing, management and leadership qualities.
- Possess a keen desire to inspire others to perform to their best abilities.
You will enjoy a competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme, as well as a company pension and length of service awards scheme.
If you think you have the talent and ambition to be a successful Store Manager in an fast-paced company, and are eligible to work in the UK, we'd love to hear from you so submit your application today!
No agencies please.