IT Business Analyst EMEA
- Sub-Department: IT General
- Department: IT
- Site Location: Amsterdam
Make a difference in the world of branded protein snacking as IT Business Analyst (1fte) at Jack Link’s EMEA.
Our family owned and value driven business is dedicated to crafting protein-packed snacks that are loved by consumers worldwide. Our array of brands include some of the fastest growing and innovating protein snack brands such as Jack Link's, BiFi and Peperami.
Our spacious and modern Jack Link’s EMEA headquarters is located in the vibrant Amsterdam Houthavens, and includes a highly international team, with more than 25 different nationalities. Our EMEA team is committed to continuing its impressive EMEA expansion, one bite at a time, and becoming the regional leader in branded protein snacks.
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Business Analyst EMEA to join our ever growing team, positioned within the IT EMEA Team team and reporting directly to the IT Manager EMEA.
As the IT Business Analyst you collaborate with business teams and leaders. You listen carefully to business challenges in order to offer ideas and possible solutions, that are relevant in today’s marketplace. You are involved in providing insights from concept to delivery, while managing and prioritizing the product delivery backlog.
- Collaborate with the business management team to identify top priority Business Intelligence deliverables
- Analyze user requests and translate them into product requirements. Manage BI product backlog
- Develop and maintain an IT plan that supports business needs and impacts business results
- Manage stakeholder expectations by communicating delivery plans
- Create robust and scalable data models
- Design, create and improve reports and dashboards
- Ensure the best user experience by optimizing query performance
- Promote a data driven culture across the company
- Aligns with Global IT for best practices and possible global solutions
- Develop quality code and its associated documentation
- Provide mentoring and training to internal BI and business teams on use of BI tools and capabilities
- Troubleshooting and resolution of issues
- Experience in CPG industry is plus
A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject (computer science, mathematics/statistics) or equivalent job experience.
At least 4 years of experience in Business Intelligence support and development.
- Methodical and systematic way of working
- Ability to conceptualize, analyze issue and deliver solutions
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills must work effectively with all levels of management and employees
- Must demonstrate effective leadership, problem solving, presentation, and employee motivational skills
- Identify and define business questions and associated data needs
- Partner with business team to create actionable Business Intelligence deliverables and insights leveraging an iterative approach
- Team player with a “can do” attitude
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Conscious listening
- Understanding and experience with SAP ECC, SAP Hana Modeling tools, S4 Hana
- Experience with Power Suite
Working at Jack Link’s means working in a fun, fast-growing international company with great ambitions.
By Joining Us, You Will:
- Have the chance to build a career as your unique self with all the support we can give you to become the best version of yourself
- Work in an open, transparent, and inclusive culture with colleagues from all over the world
- Receive a salary at market level that fits your experience
- Experience a fast paced and dynamic work atmosphere
- Receive 26 vacation days, a good company pension plan and an annual bonus
- Boost your health with a ClassPass subscription and nutritious food offered by the company
- Attend our fun and engaging events
If this sounds like a role that is suited to your skill set, why not apply today!