Logistics Support Representative EMEA
- Sub-Department: Logistics
- Department: Supply Chain
- Site Location: Amsterdam
Make a difference in the world of branded protein snacking as Logistics Support Representative (1 fte) at Jack Link’s EMEA.
Our family owned and value driven business is dedicated to crafting protein-packed snacks that are loved by consumers worldwide. Our array of brands include some of the fastest growing and innovating protein snack brands such as Jack Link's, BiFi and Peperami.
Our spacious and modern Jack Link’s EMEA headquarters is located in the vibrant Amsterdam Houthavens, and includes a highly international team, with more than 25 different nationalities. Our EMEA team is committed to continuing its impressive EMEA expansion, one bite at a time, and becoming the regional leader in branded protein snacks.
Are you keen to support the supply flow of our protein snacks products between manufacturing facilities, warehouses and our customers and are you looking for a new challenge? We at Jack Link's have a challenging position in which you get a lot of responsibility!
The purpose of this role is to support the Logistics department in ensuring an excellent on-time delivery to the customers by means of coordinating with Customer Service, Planning, Sales and Finance department and Third Party Logistics while maintaining an accurate stock in our warehouses in Germany, UK and IE while accurately coordinating the safe, efficient, and cost-effective transportation of goods on behalf of assigned customer accounts or routes for imports and exports.
Thanks to your analytical skills, you will bring a strong contribution to the service level to our end customers. You will take the lead in monitoring and in analyzing manual processes, coordinating the inbound and outbound flows of our goods and you will ensure an accurate inventory in all of our 3PL Warehouses.
Multiple tasks management and working under time pressure does not make you uncomfortable and it is crucial for this role.
• Daily inventories analysis and reconciliation to guarantee accurate stock alignment between SAP and the 3PL Warehouse Management System in Germany, UK and in IE
• Daily interactions with internal (Customer Service, Sales, Finance and Planning teams) and external (3PL) stakeholders to ensure excellent On-Time, Case Fill, Stock Accuracy targets.
• Weekly KPI’s monitoring and analysis to identify root causes and actions plan to achieve stock accuracy and outbound deliveries on-time targets.
• Responsible for the weekly monitoring of the stock transfers between our warehouses and for providing accurate and timely information about our stock availability to internal stakeholders.
• Responsible for the daily system errors management to guarantee accurate stock and timely order-to-cash process.
• Close cooperation with Customer Service to ensure a timely claims and credit notes handling.
• Coordinate delivery returns
• Collect all applicable documentation for the import or export, including commercial invoices, packing lists and POD’s
• Arrange booking in the required mode of transportation.
• Continuously looking for more efficient and effective ways to perform existing processes that reduce time, effort and logistics costs
• Embracing the Jack Link’s culture, incorporating its values into everyday work life, acting as a culture ambassador and brand steward.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in Logistics roles (transportation, inventory and 3PL management)
- Advanced experience in SAP
- Advanced experience in EXCEL
- Experienced in Trouble-shooting and Root Cause analysis
Professional skills & key competencies
- Experienced with Microsoft applications, especially highly experienced with Excel
- Deep understanding of the logistics processes
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Excellent communication and teamworking skills
- Proficient at taking initiative, adapting and stepping up to unexpected or unfamiliar challenges
Working at Jack Link’s means working in a fun, fast-growing international company with great ambitions.
By Joining Us, You Will:
- Have the chance to build a career as your unique self with all the support we can give you to become the best version of yourself
- Work in an open, transparent, and inclusive culture with colleagues from all over the world
- Receive a salary at market level that fits your experience
- Experience a fast paced and dynamic work atmosphere
- Receive 26 vacation days, a good company pension plan and an annual bonus
- Boost your health with a ClassPass subscription and nutritious food offered by the company
- Attend our fun and engaging events
If this sounds like a role that is suited to your skill set, why not apply today!