- Sub-Department: Consumer Brands
- Department: Marketing
- Site Location: Amsterdam
As the global leader in branded protein snacks, Link Snack International, also known as Jack Link’s take a long-term view of driving sustainable growth. We have a worldwide presence with 3,500 team members, and major footprints in the US, Europe (EMEA), Latin America and Australasia.
An American family owned company that offers an array of branded portable protein snacks, including brands such as Jack Link’s, Peperami and BiFi - our EMEA business has a strong presence in the UK, Germany, Belgium, and The Netherlands, selling high quality salami snacks, beef jerky and biltong produced by our world class manufacturing facility in Ansbach, Germany and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Are you looking for an internship to greatly enhance your marketing & communication skills in an international organization? Are you interested in gaining insights into the world of Marketing, Brand Management and Trade Marketing? If you answered yes to both questions, then this role is the perfect opportunity for you to kick-start your professional career!
Come join our young and dynamic Jack Link's Marketing Team at the head office in Amsterdam, starting as of July 2023 for a period of 6 months. You will support us in further growing the Jack Link's Brand in the EMEA region by taking on the following tasks:
- Support the marketing team with budget tracking across different countries
- Support the marketing team in managing samples & other merchandising items
- Support the team with SAP PR and PO's
- Support product development projects, including design and pack changes
- Contribute to the brand communication, online & offline
- Evaluation of promotions and other activations
- Bachelor or Master level student in marketing, business administration or related field
- Entrepreneurial thinker, enthusiastic, hands-on attitude with a passion for brands
- Strong ability and willingness to lead projects and take ownership
- Open-minded and proactive personality
- Good analytical understanding, with excellent Microsoft office skills
- A team player with very good communication skills, fluent in English
- A fulltime internship in an international company.
- English language skills are mandatory, other European languages are a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.