Associate Brand Manager - Innovation
- 600 Hennepin Avenue, Minneapolis, MN, United States
- Sub-Department: Consumer Brands
- Department: Marketing
- Site Location: Minneapolis
When it comes to being wild, we know a thing or two. We’re not afraid of trying something new or the hard work it takes to make it happen. It’s in our DNA. We’ve turned a family recipe into the world’ largest meat snack business, that’s still proudly family owned and operated.
We’re a company built by innovators, and are driven to not only satisfy your hunger, but to also feed your journey – whether that journey is on the road, on the run, at the campground, at the playground, in the office or in the moment. It’s a journey we share with you. It’s the journey forward of our people, of our communities, of our category…with a reverence for quality and an irreverence for the status quo.
At Jack Link’s Protein Snacks, we see every moment of every day as an opportunity to move forward, to forge new ground, to realize our vision of becoming the World’s #1 Protein Snack Company. We never give up. You never give up. Together, we keep going. Are you wild enough to join us?
Join the team, make a difference, be part of something bigger.
Link Snacks, Ink (“Jack Link’s”) is the #1 Meat Snack brand in the U.S. Headquartered in Minong, Wisconsin, Link Snacks is a family-owned and operated company that represents a heritage of quality, safety and innovation. The company is made up of passionate team members who share an uncompromising commitment to delivering awesome products. Sold in more than 40 countries, the Link Snacks’ family of companies owns a portfolio of brands that includes Jack Link’s®, Lorissa’s Kitchen®, Wild River®, Golden Island®, MATADOR®, BiFi®, and Peperami®.
As Associate Brand Manager, you will be responsible for accelerating our delivery against our Jack Link’s Innovation strategy. Working under the direction of a Brand Manager, you will both support and lead pipeline initiatives against brand/ category expansion types of launches. This role will be focused on Consumer First Strategy, full product development, and partnering with sales to sell-in these launches. If you want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment Jack Link’s is the right company for you!
Specifically, you will work across these areas:
- Innovation Strategy – Participate in and lead aspects of the development of innovation strategy to achieve short-term & long-term business goals
- Consumer Insights – Have intense curiosity to learn about the protein snacking consumers and be willing to partner with the consumer insights team to help lead consumer research events
- Marketing Execution Lead teams of internal and external cross-functional partners in the execution of innovation strategies including product development, packaging, and commercialization.
- Analytics and Tracking – Responsible for analyzing innovation performance and competitive environment to identify trends, opportunities and threats.
- Planning and Budgeting - Assists in the development of the innovation plan to achieve annual sales & profit objectives. Manage Innovation budget and invoicing.
- Ad Hoc Projects – Be the day to day business owner & support additional marketing initiatives to achieve business objectives
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance or Business Administration
· MBA preferred, but not required
· 1-3 years of Brand Management experience or 3-5 years relevant marketing experience
· CPG industry experience preferred
· Strong leadership qualities and team skills
· Excellent project management skills
· Ability to conduct business analytics with proficiency in Nielsen/IRI syndicated data preferred
· Flawless verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams and all levels of management, as well as external business partners
· Results-driven attitude
· Personal initiative and willingness to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly evolving environment.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Jack Link’s provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic that is protected by federal, state or local law.
Jack Link’s is participant in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For information about the E-Verify program, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.