eCommerce Marketing Manager- Digital Shelf
- 600 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Sub-Department: E-Commerce
- Department: Marketing
- Site Location: Minneapolis
When it comes to being wild, we know a thing or two. We’re not afraid of trying something new or the hard work it takes to make it happen. It’s in our DNA. We’ve turned a family recipe into the world’ largest meat snack business, that’s still proudly family owned and operated.
We’re a company built by innovators, and are driven to not only satisfy your hunger, but to also feed your journey – whether that journey is on the road, on the run, at the campground, at the playground, in the office or in the moment. It’s a journey we share with you. It’s the journey forward of our people, of our communities, of our category…with a reverence for quality and an irreverence for the status quo.
At Jack Link’s Protein Snacks, we see every moment of every day as an opportunity to move forward, to forge new ground, to realize our vision of becoming the World’s #1 Protein Snack Company. We never give up. You never give up. Together, we keep going. Are you wild enough to join us?
Join the team, make a difference, be part of something bigger.
Link Snacks, Ink (“Jack Link’s”) is the #1 Meat Snack brand in the U.S. Headquartered in Minong, Wisconsin, Link Snacks is a family-owned and operated company that represents a heritage of quality, safety and innovation. The company is made up of passionate team members who share an uncompromising commitment to delivering awesome products. Sold in more than 40 countries, the Link Snacks’ family of companies owns a portfolio of brands that includes Jack Link’s®, Lorissa’s Kitchen®, Wild River®, Golden Island®, MATADOR®, BiFi®, and Peperami®.
Join Jack Link's as our eCommerce Digital Shelf Manager in this new, high-impact role within the eCommerce and digital strategy team! In this role you will be responsible for the development, management, execution and measurement of digital shelf initiatives that continually improves the consumer experience and drives sales across channels.
Working across teams, you will guide the creation of copy, imagery, video, and other media for syndication to established and emerging retailers/platforms. You will take a comprehensive and strategic approach to storytelling, ensuring content and narrative/editorial approach is synchronized across touchpoints for a coordinated, engaging experience that leads to conversion. As the internal subject matter expert you will stay appraised of digital shelf trends, consumer needs and best practices.
You will have a focus on real-time digital performance/content effectiveness using data, analytics and insights to continuously test, adjust, and deploy content to deliver on success metrics. Previous experience successfully building and managing digital shelf initiatives with proven results is required.
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing related field
- Required experience with 1World Sync, Salsify, Syndigo and similar tools.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in eCommerce, digital marketing, market research, consumer packaged goods or related fields
- Prior experience with web analytics, search trends, A/B & multivariate testing protocol
- Deep understanding of share of shelf, share of voice, and similar digital shelf measurement data
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize & leverage multiple data points/insights (shopper, consumer, category, product)
- Experience collaborating and influencing cross-functional teams and business partners
- Familiarity with syndicated data, software and measures (IRI, Nielsen, demographic data, panel data, etc.) a plus
- Able to analyze data from multiple sources to drive insights influencing the development of high impact solutions; able to assess which variable are getting results and link actions to business outcomes
- Deep understanding of the integrated marketing experience and the role digital plays in the marketing mix
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. IMPORTANT: If the Government cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, we are required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment. We may not use E-Verify to pre-screen job applicants or to re-verify current employees and may not limit or influence the choice of documents presented for use on the Form I-9. In order to determine whether Form I-9 documentation is valid, we use E-Verify’s photo screening tool to match the photograph appearing on some permanent resident and employment authorization cards with the official U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services’ (USCIS) photograph. If you believe that your employer has violated its responsibilities under this program or has discriminated against you during the verification process based upon your national origin or citizenship status, please call the Office of Special Counsel at 1-800-255-7688 (TDD: 1-800-237-2515).