IT - Salesforce Product BA - Intern
- 600 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA
- Department: IT
- Site Location: Minneapolis
Running with Sasquatch is more than just a clever marketing campaign. As a Jack Link’s team member, Running with Sasquatch means we roll up our buffalo plaid sleeves and do the hard work first. We don’t shy away from challenges. In fact, we push hard and take risks. True to our North Woods roots, we're a bunch of ordinary people who accomplish extraordinary things by driving results with innovation, creativity and a clear sense of urgency. Like our awesome protein products, we have an unwavering passion for quality, and you won’t find anything artificial here. What you see is what you get… authentic, humble and fun people who Run with Sasquatch!
Running with Sasquatch takes a team. We invite you to run with us, succeed with us, and celebrate with us. Most importantly, Feed Your Wild Side® with us on our journey to be the dominant global leader of branded protein snacks!
Jack Link's Protein Snacks is a global leader in snacking and the No. 1 meat snack manufacturer worldwide. Still family-owned and operated with headquarters in Minong, Wisconsin, Jack Link’s also has a large corporate hub in Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota, and operates a total of 11 manufacturing and distribution facilities in four countries. Jack Link’s produces high-quality, great-tasting protein snacks that feed the wild sides of consumers around the world. Link Snacks, Inc., family of brands includes Jack Link's, Lorissa's Kitchen, World Kitchens Jerky, Bifi and Peperami.
Status for our Support Centers beginning January 10, 2022:
Beginning January 10, 2022 we will adopt the following hybrid schedule for all Team Members in our support centers:
Our new hybrid work environment allows for face-to-face interaction and collaboration while still providing flexibility to work remotely:
- All Team Members are expected to work in the office 3 Days/Week with the option to work remotely 2 Days/Week
- Team Members will work closely with their managers to identify which days they will be in office, and which will be remote
- In person group meetings are encouraged; Team Members will not be required to come to the office for meetings that occur on days that they plan to work remotely. All meetings should be set up to succeed as a hybrid call using Teams or WebEx technology.
Join Jack Link's as Enterprise Products Salesforce Intern for Summer 2022! In this project based internship, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience of Salesforce through formal and informal training by being engaged with the Customer 360 Product Owner and your Sales business team leaders. You will write user stories in order to produce a technology solution within the Salesforce application, from concept to delivery for either our NA or EMEA region. Possible focus projects could be a reporting/dashboarding component or creating and setting up "flow" concepts to automate steps and send alerts. At the completion of your internship, you will conduct a final presentation on your internship experience.
As an Enterprise Products Salesforce Intern within Jack Link’s, you will work closely with the technology and business teams, gaining formal and informational training.
IT Enterprise Products Salesforce Intern responsibilities:
· Gain experience writing necessary user stories
· Learn to design with user experience in mind by creating mockups or prototypes to assist with development
· Work to ensure each story or backlog item has the correct acceptance criteria
· Be part of development team to set goals and definition of done for sprints, and communicate new functionality of changes to stakeholders
· Attend daily stand-ups as needed and work with development teams so that clear understanding of backlog items is achieved by providing guidance and clarification when sought.
· Gain experience by participating in direct development activities, such as, system configuration
· Help to identify and define business requirements
· Partner with business team to create user stories and designs
· Present Salesforce deliverables to business partners for review and feedback
· Final presentation to leadership team to recap experience
Experience with the following preferred:
- Basic knowledge of Scrum framework
- Basic beginning understanding of large-scale applications such as Salesforce
- Familiarity with Consumer Products sales processes
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of Testing and Documentation using proper methodologies
- Able to use agile thinking to break large problems into smaller, quicker, achievable wins
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Academic focus in Information Technology
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
- Team player with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to adapt in a changing work environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work with an iterative and incremental IT environment
- Strong preference for candidates within a commutable distance to Minneapolis, MN
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Jack Link’s provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic that is protected by federal, state or local law.
Jack Link’s is participant in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For information about the E-Verify program, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.