Internship (6 month's) BiFi
- Moermanskkade, 1013 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Marketing
- Site Location: Amsterdam
Jack Link's is not made up of a bunch of button-up, corporate types. Like our brands and products, we believe in being authentic and genuine. Life is too short to be artificial. We have never done things the way everyone else does. Over the years, for us these facts have always been more than just a way of doing business, it has been a way of life.
What makes working at Jack Link’s so special? Jack Link’s is a company for personal growth, for awesome characters who are real, love speed and with great self discipline. You can feed your wild side while working in a very international and fresh environment. We push hard and take risks - with the unwavering passion to get done what we have set out to do. All backed up by an unflinching eye on quality.
Jack Link’s is a family owned and value driven company. In April 2014 Jack Link’s bought the brands BiFi and Peperami from Unilever. The remainder of the year was used to implement the brands and organisation in a new head office organisation in Amsterdam. In 2016 the Beef Jerky product was integrated and Jack Link’s EMEA was up and running autonomously.
BiFi. You probably have heard about those mini salami’s in their orange packaging, that you used to eat as a kid. Well… This cool brand is looking for an intern to join and support the Benelux marketing team for a period of 6 months starting in January.
Purpose of the internship:
In this practical internship, you have the chance to get a full understanding of every aspect of marketing in a dynamic, fast paced and international organization. You will support the marketing team in growing the BiFi brand and its delicious meat snacks, in its key markets in the Benelux. Our team gives you many great opportunities to work independently on projects and will give guidance in every aspect as needed.
BiFi is keen on making everyone feel fully integrated into their meat snack world and welcomes anyone who is motivated to be part of an excellent team.
- Execute and/or lead marketing related projects under guidance of marketing team
- Support design and pack changes, evaluation of promotions and in-store activation, new product development projects and sampling activities
- Brief to and coordinate with design and communication agencies
- Support the budgeting activities
What the company will give you:
- Great opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally
- A fantastic team that will guide and support you to achieve the goals you want to reach
Did we get your attention and interest? Well then, be like BiFi: “Be fast, or someone else will get it”.
You can send your CV and an optional motivation letter via email to: [email protected]
Professional education and competencies:
- Bachelor or Master student in marketing or business administration or another relevant area
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, enthusiastic, hands-on attitude
- Strong ability and willingness to lead projects and take ownership
- Open minded and self-initiated personality
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Required language skills:
- Excellent English, Dutch and/or French is an asset
Experience and Skills required:
- Microsoft office
- Ideally some experience in FMCG or Marketing
- Experience in SAP an asset