Senior Financial Analyst
- 600 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA
- Department: Finance & Accounting
- Site Location: Minneapolis
When it comes to being wild, we know a thing or two. We’re not afraid of trying something new or the hard work it takes to make it happen. It’s in our DNA. We’ve turned a family recipe into a new snacking category. And the wilderness into the world’s largest meat snack business, that’s still proudly family owned and operated.
We’re a company built by innovators, and are driven to not only satisfy your hunger, but to also feed your journey – whether that journey is on the road, on the run, at the campground, at the playground, in the office or in the moment. It’s a journey we share with you. It’s the journey forward of our people, of our communities, of our category…with a reverence for quality and an irreverence for the status quo.
At Jack Link’s Protein Snacks, we see every moment of every day as an opportunity to move forward, to forge new ground. To realize our vision of becoming the World’s #1 Protein Snack Company. We never give up. You never give up. Together, we keep going. Are you wild enough to join us?
Jack Link’s Protein Snacks is a global leader in snacking and the No. 1 meat snack manufacturer worldwide. Family-owned and operated with headquarters in Minong, Wisconsin, Jack Link’s Protein Snacks also has a large corporate hub in Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota. The company is made up of over 4,000 passionate team members, across 11 countries, who share an uncompromising commitment to delivering awesome products and feeding the journey of those who move things forward. The Jack Link’s Protein Snacks portfolio of brands includes, Jack Link’s, Lorissa’s Kitchen, MATADOR Jerky, BiFi and Peperami.
The Senior Financial Analyst is an integral part of global planning, forecasting, decision support and performance management for Jack Link’s Protein Snacks. We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated the ability to build and formulate analytical models and develop business insights, work cross-functionally to build business cases, and effectively communicate to business partners and senior executives. This is an ideal fit for someone who is process improvement-oriented and be comfortable in a high paced, team environment.
Specifically, you will:
- Establish strong strategic business partner relationships with leaders across functions
- Support the financial planning and analytical processes for Jack Link’s global operations, including period estimates, annual budgeting, and long-range planning
- Build and maintain financial models to support the forecasting of future business performance, including income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow
- Conduct insightful ad hoc analysis to support business decisions, process improvement initiatives, and other special projects as needed
- Develop performance management tools that clearly highlight areas of opportunity and enable tangible action planning activities that drive improved performance
- Support cross-functional business teams in unlocking value and optimizing investments
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials for executive team
- Identify and leverage best practices in FP&A processes to drive improved forecasting and reporting accuracy and timeliness
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following education, skills and experiences:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of financial planning, analysis, budgeting and forecasting experience with business unit and corporate FP&A experience
- Results-oriented finance professional with an ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously, deliver high quality results and lead projects/tasks
- Must possess strong problem identification, resolution abilities, exhibit professional judgment and sound decision-making skills
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively across all levels
- Creative and innovative team player with a positive approach
- Experience in Key Performance Indicator metrics, benchmarking, analysis and application
- Experience in developing and maintain flexible financial planning models and reporting
- Experience with multi-currency operating businesses
- Experience partnering cross-functionally to develop annual operating plans
- Experience with investment scenarios development, analysis and reporting
- Previous experience with SAP and/or Business Objects Planning and Consolidation (BPC), or similar
- Experience in a family owned and operated environment a plus
- Deals well with an ever-changing, growing landscape with high learning agility.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Jack Link’s provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic that is protected by federal, state or local law.
Jack Link’s is participant in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For information about the E-Verify program, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.