- Moermanskkade, 1013 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Finance & Accounting
- Site Location: Amsterdam
Jack Link's is not made up of a bunch of button-up, corporate types. Like our brands and products, we believe in being authentic and genuine. Life is too short to be artificial. We have never done things the way everyone else does. Over the years, for us these facts have always been more than just a way of doing business, it has been a way of life.
What makes working at Jack Link’s so special? Jack Link’s is a company for personal growth, for awesome characters who are real, love speed and with great self discipline. You can feed your wild side while working in a very international and fresh environment. We push hard and take risks - with the unwavering passion to get done what we have set out to do. All backed up by an unflinching eye on quality.
Jack Link’s is a family owned and value driven company. In April 2014 Jack Link’s bought the brands BiFi and Peperami from Unilever. The remainder of the year was used to implement the brands and organisation in a new head office organisation in Amsterdam. In 2016 the Beef Jerky product was integrated and Jack Link’s EMEA was up and running autonomously.
Are you looking to work in a fun and ambitious organization? Are you looking to make a difference and influence the future of Jack Link’s?
The objective of the financial analyst role is to support the Commercial Finance and Sales teams and run the off invoice process. The off invoice process includes processing invoices sent by customers, ensuring that all customer agreement conditions are accrued for in SAP, all off invoice promos are set up with an accrual and produce reports for stakeholders. In this role you will act as a key line of communication between finance and sales.
- Create new condition agreements and maintain current agreements in SAP
- Manage invoices against accruals
- Maintain documentation
- Reporting on accrual balances, off invoice items, etc
- Creation of credit memo requests
- Maintain strong lines of communication with Sales, Commercial Finance & AR teams
Professional skills & key competencies:
- University degree in Business Administration / Economics
- Understanding of commercial contracts, agreements with customers, discounts and rebates
- Preferable standard Financial knowledge: P&L, Balance sheet, accruals
- Strong knowledge of Excel & basic knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Problem solving oriented and proactive
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- English fluent
- German is a bonus