- Moermanskkade, 1013 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Marketing
- Site Location: Amsterdam
Jack Link's is not made up of a bunch of button-up, corporate types. Like our brands and products, we believe in being authentic and genuine. Life is too short to be artificial. We have never done things the way everyone else does. Over the years, for us these facts have always been more than just a way of doing business, it has been a way of life.
What makes working at Jack Link’s so special? Jack Link’s is a company for personal growth, for awesome characters who are real, love speed and with great self discipline. You can feed your wild side while working in a very international and fresh environment. We push hard and take risks - with the unwavering passion to get done what we have set out to do. All backed up by an unflinching eye on quality.
Jack Link’s is a family owned and value driven company. In April 2014 Jack Link’s bought the brands BiFi and Peperami from Unilever. The remainder of the year was used to implement the brands and organisation in a new head office organisation in Amsterdam. In 2016 the Beef Jerky product was integrated and Jack Link’s EMEA was up and running autonomously. In the meantime, Jack Links EMEA has grown to 80 employees and is still growing.
Who are we looking for:
A self-starter, who enjoys being in front of the customer and has the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally. A candidate looking to strike a balance between data analysis and presenting meaningful insights to drive omni-channel category growth through range, space & promotional activation. This role is primarily focusing on the UK&I market, with scope for pan European responsilbities too.
This role will be based in the Amsterdam office, with the flexibility to work from home under our hybrid working philosophy, but will involve travel to the UK for customer or team meetings when required. An integral part of the marketing function, with a strong link to the sales function, reporting to the Senior Category & Shopper Marketing Manager.
- Continue to build collaborative relationships with UK retailer partners , supporting the development of joint category plans and strategies delivering mutual growth
- Taking a omni-channel view, leading monthly category reviews meetings with the top customers providing insight which will inform range assortment, merchandising and promotional recommendations
- Using market reports, EPOS, panel and customer loyalty card data to gain an understanding of market performance, the competitive landscape and shopper profiles
- Collaborate with sales team to deliver compelling insights to retailers and internal promotional evaluation
- Supporting the marketing teams with insight & selling presentations to support NPD development & listings
- Support on coordinating, activating and evaluating shopper and trade marketing activations
- Minimum 3yrs category management experience within UK FMCG environment
- Experience working with service providers such as, Nielsen/IRI, Kantar and Dunnhumby
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Analytically minded with a strong working knowledge of Excel
- A results driven self-starter
- Strong influencing skills
- Passion for converting data into actionable insight
- Shopper/trade marketing experience desirable
This is a fulltime position. You can work 2 days per week from home.