Logistics Support Representative - maternity cover appr. 6 months
- Moermanskkade, 1013 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Sub-Department: Warehouse
- Department: Operations
- Site Location: Amsterdam
Jack Link's is not made up of a bunch of button-up, corporate types. Like our brands and products, we believe in being authentic and genuine. Life is too short to be artificial. We have never done things the way everyone else does. Over the years, for us these facts have always been more than just a way of doing business, it has been a way of life.
What makes working at Jack Link’s so special? Jack Link’s is a company for personal growth, for awesome characters who are real, love speed and with great self discipline. You can feed your wild side while working in a very international and fresh environment. We push hard and take risks - with the unwavering passion to get done what we have set out to do. All backed up by an unflinching eye on quality.
Jack Link’s is a family owned and value driven company. In April 2014 Jack Link’s bought the brands BiFi and Peperami from Unilever. The remainder of the year was used to implement the brands and organisation in a new head office organisation in Amsterdam. In 2016 the Beef Jerky product was integrated and Jack Link’s EMEA was up and running autonomously. In the meantime, Jack Links EMEA has grown to 80 employees and is still growing.
Keen to support the supply flow of our protein snacks products between our manufacturing units, warehouses and our customers?
Purpose of the Job
Support the Logistics department to ensure timely delivery of the right product in the right quantity to the customer by means of third parties.
Who are we looking for?
Thanks to your analytical capabilities, you will continuously add value to the daily service performance towards our EMEA customers. You will take the lead to analyse, correct and monitor the inbound and outbound flows and you will target accurate stock alignment within the supply flow. You like to work within a team as you’ll be closely in contact with our 3PL, the customer service department, demand planning team and your Logistics team members.
In this position you will report to the Logistics Manager EMEA based in Amsterdam.
- Review and analyse the stock in two of our warehouses to guarantee accurate information between SAP and the 3PL system.
- Daily analyse and solve of stock mismatches errors in SAP to contribute to ensure stock accuracy and a smooth orders process.
- Strongly cooperate with the customer service team to ensure our deliveries meet customers’ needs.
- Daily coordination and interactions with our 3PL to ensure an excellent On-Time KPI for our customers in EMEA.
- Responsible for troubleshooting activities to ensure timely delivery of required goods.
- Embracing the Jack Link’s culture, incorporating its values into everyday work life, acting as a culture ambassador and brand steward.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Considerable experience with transportation and stock management (3 years).
- Highly experienced with SAP and Excel.
Professional skills & key competencies
- Deep understanding of logistic processes and challenges.
- Excellent team player.
- Focus on continuous improvements initiatives within Logistics.
- Strong problem-solving skill.
- Good communication and influencing capabilities.
- English fluency.
- German fluency is considered a plus.
This is a fulltime position. You can work 2 days per week from home.