- Snack Food Lane, U.S. 53 Business Highway, Minong, WI, United States
- Department: HR
- Site Location: Minong
When it comes to being wild, we know a thing or two. We're not afraid of trying something new or the hard work it takes to make it happen. It's in our DNA. We've turned a family recipe into a new snacking category. And the wilderness into the world's largest meat snack business, that's still proudly family owned and operated.
We're a company built by innovators, and are driven to not only satisfy your hunger, but to also feed your journey – whether that journey is on the road, on the run, at the campground, at the playground, in the office or in the moment. It’s a journey we share with you. It’s the journey forward of our people, of our communities, of our category…with a reverence for quality and an irreverence for the status quo.
At Jack Link's Protein Snacks, we see every moment of every day as an opportunity to move forward, to forge new ground. To realize our vision of becoming the World’s #1 Protein Snack Company. We never give up. You never give up. Together, we keep going. Are you wild enough to join us?
Jack Link's Protein Snacks is a global leader in snacking and the No. 1 meat snack manufacturer worldwide. Family-owned and operated with headquarters in Minong, Wisconsin, Jack Link’s Protein Snacks also has a large corporate hub in Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota. The company is made up of over 4,000 passionate team members, across 11 countries, who share an uncompromising commitment to delivering awesome products and feeding the journey of those who move things forward. The Jack Link’s Protein Snacks portfolio of brands includes, Jack Link’s, Lorissa’s Kitchen, MATADOR Jerky, BiFi and Peperami.
The Production Recruiter is responsible for the execution of recruiting strategies and processes to provide qualified candidates for high volume manufacturing positions Minong, WI.
The Production Recruiter will partner with HR and operational leaders to recruit, screen, interview and assess candidates in a timely and cost-effective manner.
You'll be responsible for:
• Performing full life cycle of recruiting activities to meet the organizations needs including sourcing, interviewing, extending offers. an post-employment screenings
• Maintaining job postings via SmartRecruiters applicant tracking system and job posting sites.
• Maintain consistent communications with candidates at all stages of the recruitment cycle, creating an exceptional candidate experience.
• Understanding local job market for locations the role recruits for; shares information and recommendations with recruiting, HR, total rewards, and/or internal communications teams.
• Developing and implementing creative strategies to attract and retain active and passive candidates, including community/school outreach, career fairs, sourcing/lead generation, etc.
•Work with the Operations teams to fully understand their needs and develop recruitment strategies to hit hiring goals.
• Ensure all recruiting processes are following AAP and EEO requirements.
• Provide timely and accurate data to maintain recruiting metrics.
• Develop relationships with community resources and local schools to positively represent employment brand and source hourly manufacturing pipeline.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in recruiting preferably in a high-volume manufacturing environment
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experienced in utilizing and leveraging social media for recruiting and sourcing efforts
• Strong verbal communication
• Ability to manage competing demands while being adaptable and flexible in a quickly changing environment
• Ability to organize and prioritize
• Experience working with ATS systems
• Proficient with Word and Excel
• Experience recruiting in a high- volume manufacturing environment
• This role will be responsible for recruiting for our Minong, WI locations Due to the nature of the recruiting and relationship building with operational leadership, this position will not have the ability to be a remote position and will require on-site responsibility.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to be successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The work environment is a plant / office setting with varying degrees of temperatures and noise levels. Exposure to manufacturing equipment movement and wet / slippery floors. Travel may be required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Jack Link's is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jack Link's provides the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new Team Member’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. IMPORTANT: If the Government cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, we are required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment. We do not use E-Verify to pre-screen job applicants or to re-verify current employees and may not limit or influence the choice of documents presented for use on the Form I-9. In order to determine whether Form I-9 documentation is valid, we use E-Verify’s photo screening tool to match the photograph appearing on some permanent resident and employment authorization cards with the official U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services’ (USCIS) photograph. If you believe that Jack Link’s has violated our responsibilities under this program or has discriminated against you during the verification process based upon your national origin or citizenship status, please call the Office of Special Counsel at 1-800-255-7688 (TDD: 1-800-237-2515).