SHOPPER MARKETING MANAGER UK&I – MATERNITY COVER 6 MONTHS
- Moermanskkade, 1013 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Marketing
- Site Location: Amsterdam
Jack Link's is not made up of a bunch of button-up, corporate types. Like our brands and products, we believe in being authentic and genuine. Life is too short to be artificial. We have never done things the way everyone else does. Over the years, for us these facts have always been more than just a way of doing business, it has been a way of life.
What makes working at Jack Link’s so special? Jack Link’s is a company for personal growth, for awesome characters who are real, love speed and with great self discipline. You can feed your wild side while working in a very international and fresh environment. We push hard and take risks - with the unwavering passion to get done what we have set out to do. All backed up by an unflinching eye on quality.
Jack Link’s is a family owned and value driven company. In April 2014 Jack Link’s bought the brands BiFi and Peperami from Unilever. The remainder of the year was used to implement the brands and organisation in a new head office organisation in Amsterdam. In 2016 the Beef Jerky product was integrated and Jack Link’s EMEA was up and running autonomously. In the meantime, Jack Links EMEA has grown to 60 employees and is still growing.
Reporting into the marketing function, the core purpose of this role is to lead the implementation of omnichannel brand activation plans of both Peperami and Jack Link’s brands, across core grocery, e-commerce and convenience customers to elevate brand awareness and drive conversion to purchase to support sales growth.
The role must work closely with internal marketing, category, account teams and external customer marketing/agency teams to deliver activity that is built on strong shopper and retailer insight, and a sound understanding of our brand strategy and customer and objectives.
- Working with brand and account managers in the development of below-the-line campaign initiatives (per customer). Showcasing through the line campaigns aligned to brand strategy, retailer events and shopper insights.
- Fully utilize retailer loyalty data tools and media to develop omnichannel campaign activations in store & online
- Working with external creative agencies to deliver insight led and impactful marketing activations, communication and POS materials
- Build & lead shopper marketing relationships directly with our key customers & media agencies -and align to JBP goals and deliverables with account managers.
- Track and evaluate activations against ROI/ROAS and ensure that learnings are shared internally and feed into future activation planning
- Create ad hoc POS materials for the convenience & OOH channel (i.e. customer magazines, trade show material, sales sheets)
- Marketing budget management
- Proactively be the voice of the shopper to internal and external partners
- 5ryrs+ experience across UK customers within FMCG (experience in Ireland is considered a plus)
- Experience in omni-channel shopper marketing activations across core UK&I customers
- Understand shopper profiles, missions and triggers combined with retailer shopper segmentation and translating these to impactful shopper marketing activation
- Ability to demonstrate cross-functional collaboration with other department functions and agency management.
- Experience of managing marketing spend/budgets with agencies, such as Dunnhumby, Nectar and Gig
- Commercially astute marketer with the ability to demonstrate structured analysis, reporting and ROI on activity
- Exercise autonomy and lead the function, confidence to challenge & take decisions
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Bias for action, drive for results
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with a passion for the retailer
- A skilled influencer and relationship builder
- Organized and analytically strong
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Full time position starting early September with flexible working location;
- Based in Amsterdam with flexibility to travel to the UK once a month
- OR based in the UK with flexibility to travel to Amsterdam HQ once a month