Transformation Project Analyst (6 month's contract)
- Moermanskkade, 1013 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Finance & Accounting
- Site Location: Amsterdam
When it comes to being wild, we know a thing or two. We’re not afraid of trying something new or the hard work it takes to make it happen. It’s in our DNA. We’ve turned a family recipe into a new snacking category. And the wilderness into the world’s largest meat snack business, that’s still proudly family owned and operated.
We’re a company built by innovators, and are driven to not only satisfy your hunger, but to also feed your journey – whether that journey is on the road, on the run, at the campground, at the playground, in the office or in the moment. It’s a journey we share with you. It’s the journey forward of our people, of our communities, of our category…with a reverence for quality and an irreverence for the status quo.
At Jack Link’s Protein Snacks, we see every moment of every day as an opportunity to move forward, to forge new ground. To realize our vision of becoming the World’s #1 Protein Snack Company. We never give up. You never give up. Together, we keep going. Are you wild enough to join us?
Jack Link’s Protein Snacks is a global leader in snacking and the No. 1 meat snack manufacturer worldwide. Family-owned and operated with headquarters in Minong, Wisconsin, Jack Link’s Protein Snacks also has a large corporate hub in Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota. The company is made up of over 4,000 passionate team members, across 11 countries, who share an uncompromising commitment to delivering awesome products and feeding the journey of those who move things forward. The Jack Link’s Protein Snacks portfolio of brands includes, Jack Link’s, Lorissa’s Kitchen, MATADOR Jerky, BiFi and Peperami.
The objective of the Transformation Project Analyst is to support a transformation project (Project Eagle) over the course of six months. The main purpose of this role is to bring strong analytical and technical know-how to the project, to act as the analytical engine for the analysis and then supporting the execution of the project. The overall aim of the project is to analyse and restructure the trade terms of one of Jack Links' EMEA's major markets, working together with the key stakeholders. In the first phase, the analyst will be work together with support from experts to learn how to build and tweak analytical models outlining the commercial transformation. In the second step, the Analyst will support the sales team preparing for and ultimately executing their sales negotiations, to bring the first steps of the project to life.
Business data extraction, analysis and reporting
- Involvement in modeling price / promotion scenarios for customers
- Analyzing and controlling pricing / rebates / product / customer profitability etc.
- Support annual customer negotiation process (scenario building)
- Support adhoc requests from internal and external stakeholders on the project
- Coordinate and manage project deliverables with various parties
Professional skills & key competencies:
- University degree in Business Administration / Economics
- Excellent knowledge of Excel. Power BI is a plus.
- Preferred knowledge of SAP and preferably Hana/BW
- Highly analytical thinker
- Structured approach
- Highly self-motivating and action oriented
- Solution- and target oriented
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
German is a bonus
This role will be available for 6 month's.