- Moermanskkade, 1013 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Marketing
- Site Location: Amsterdam
Jack Link's is not made up of a bunch of button-up, corporate types. Like our brands and products, we believe in being authentic and genuine. Life is too short to be artificial. We have never done things the way everyone else does. Over the years, for us these facts have always been more than just a way of doing business, it has been a way of life.
What makes working at Jack Link’s so special? Jack Link’s is a company for personal growth, for awesome characters who are real, love speed and with great self discipline. You can feed your wild side while working in a very international and fresh environment. We push hard and take risks - with the unwavering passion to get done what we have set out to do. All backed up by an unflinching eye on quality.
Jack Link’s is a family owned and value driven company. In April 2014 Jack Link’s bought the brands BiFi and Peperami from Unilever. The remainder of the year was used to implement the brands and organisation in a new head office organisation in Amsterdam. In 2016 the Beef Jerky product was integrated and Jack Link’s EMEA was up and running autonomously. In the meantime, Jack Links EMEA has grown to 550 employees and is still growing.
Are you looking for an internship to greatly enhance your marketing & communication skills in an international organisation? Are you interested in gaining insights into the world of Marketing, Brand Management and Trade Marketing? If you answered yes to both questions, then this role is the perfect opportunity for you to kick-start your professional career!
Come join our young and dynamic Jack Link's Marketing Team at the head office in Amsterdam, starting as of January 2021 for a period of 6 months. You will support us in further growing the Jack Link's Brand in the UK and rest of Europe by taking on the following tasks:
- Support product development projects, including design and pack changes
- Contribute to the brand communication, online & offline
- Prepare trade presentations
- Evaluation of promotions and in-store activations
- Support the marketing team in their daily activities, including budget tracking
- Support the team with SAP PR and PO's
- Bachelor or Master level student in marketing, business administration or related field (you have be registered at a university as a student)
- Entrepreneurial thinker, enthusiastic, hands-on attitude with a passion for brands
- Strong ability and willingness to lead projects and take ownership
- Open-minded and proactive personality
- Good analytical understanding, with excellent Microsoft office skills
- A team player with very good communication skills, fluent in English
- A fulltime internship in an international company.
- English language skills are mandatory, other European languages are a plus