Sr. Sales Analyst - Walmart
- 805 S Walton Blvd, Bentonville, AR 72712, USA
- Department: Sales
- Site Location: Bentonville
When it comes to being wild, we know a thing or two. We’re not afraid of trying something new or the hard work it takes to make it happen. It’s in our DNA. We’ve turned a family recipe into a new snacking category. And the wilderness into the world’s largest meat snack business, that’s still proudly family owned and operated.
We’re a company built by innovators, and are driven to not only satisfy your hunger, but to also feed your journey – whether that journey is on the road, on the run, at the campground, at the playground, in the office or in the moment. It’s a journey we share with you. It’s the journey forward of our people, of our communities, of our category…with a reverence for quality and an irreverence for the status quo.
At Jack Link’s Protein Snacks, we see every moment of every day as an opportunity to move forward, to forge new ground. To realize our vision of becoming the World’s #1 Protein Snack Company. We never give up. You never give up. Together, we keep going. Are you wild enough to join us?
Jack Link’s Protein Snacks is a global leader in snacking and the No. 1 meat snack manufacturer worldwide. Family-owned and operated with headquarters in Minong, Wisconsin, Jack Link’s Protein Snacks also has a large corporate hub in Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota. The company is made up of over 4,000 passionate team members, across 11 countries, who share an uncompromising commitment to delivering awesome products and feeding the journey of those who move things forward. The Jack Link’s Protein Snacks portfolio of brands includes, Jack Link’s, Lorissa’s Kitchen, MATADOR Jerky, BiFi and Peperami.
Our Sr. Sales Analyst will produce and deliver accurate and timely reports that will be communicated to the customer, sales, trade marketing and marketing teams. This information plays a key role in understanding trends and insights to implement, execute and modify customer plans.
In this role, you will:
- Co-own the Walmart business plan and JBP to deliver sales and KPI targets thru supporting the Walmart Team including the National Sales Manager, National Account Manager, Business Development Manager and BI team
- Identify category and Jack Link’s opportunities through analysis using
- Retail Link
- Providesadvanced analytical support for the Walmart business and business line review preparation and may assist sales in presenting opportunities, solutions and updates
- Develop and deliver creative, impactful and effective sales presentations that clearly highlight specific actions to maximize assortment, shelving, pricing and promotion
- Support sales on trade promotion system to create optimal customer plans with accurate forecasting
- Utilize sound category management practices to proactively link consumer and shopper trends and opportunities
- Develop retail selling tools to support Walmart 3rd party selling and execution activities
- Collaborate with HQ and cross functional teams to achieve goals
- Assist with management of deduction balances and post audits
- Manage Walmart Fuel, Low Volume and Walmart Alaska business units
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years’ sales and data analysis or category management experience
- 2+ years’ experience with Walmart or Sam’s
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills in applicable programs ie. Microsoft Office solutions
- Retail Link experience required
- Proven ability to use data and analytics to develop insights and assist in selling presentations
- Use of consumption databases:
- Nielsen OVT
- Microsoft Power BI
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail; results-oriented and must be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects effectively;
- Understands tools and techniques to merchandise and market at retail
- Ability to adapt in a changing work environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Willingness to travel when required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must work effectively with all levels of management and employees
- Must demonstrate effective leadership, problem solving, presentation, and employee motivational skills.
- Proficient in Internet navigation, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. IMPORTANT: If the Government cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, we are required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment. We may not use E-Verify to pre-screen job applicants or to re-verify current employees and may not limit or influence the choice of documents presented for use on the Form I-9. In order to determine whether Form I-9 documentation is valid, we use E-Verify’s photo screening tool to match the photograph appearing on some permanent resident and employment authorization cards with the official U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services’ (USCIS) photograph. If you believe that your employer has violated its responsibilities under this program or has discriminated against you during the verification process based upon your national origin or citizenship status, please call the Office of Special Counsel at 1-800-255-7688 (TDD: 1-800-237-2515).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.