eCommerce Marketing Intern
- 600 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA
- Department: Marketing
- Site Location: Minneapolis
When it comes to being wild, we know a thing or two. We're not afraid of trying something new or the hard work it takes to make it happen. It's in our DNA. We've turned a family recipe into a new snacking category. And the wilderness into the world's largest meat snack business, that's still proudly family owned and operated.
We're a company built by innovators, and are driven to not only satisfy your hunger, but to also feed your journey – whether that journey is on the road, on the run, at the campground, at the playground, in the office or in the moment. It’s a journey we share with you. It’s the journey forward of our people, of our communities, of our category…with a reverence for quality and an irreverence for the status quo.
At Jack Link's Protein Snacks, we see every moment of every day as an opportunity to move forward, to forge new ground. To realize our vision of becoming the World’s #1 Protein Snacking Company. We never give up. You never give up. Together, we keep going. Are you wild enough to join us?
Jack Link's Protein Snacks is a global leader in snacking and the No. 1 meat snack manufacturer worldwide. Family-owned and operated with headquarters in Minong, Wisconsin, Jack Link’s Protein Snacks also has a large corporate hub in Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota. The company is made up of over 4,000 passionate team members, across 11 countries, who share an uncompromising commitment to delivering awesome products and feeding the journey of those who move things forward. The Jack Link’s Protein Snacks portfolio of brands includes, Jack Link’s, Lorissa’s Kitchen, MATADOR Jerky, BiFi and Peperami.
Join us as an eCommerce Marketing Intern during the summer of 2020 in Downtown Minneapolis, MN! As our eCommerce Marketing Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience through formal and informal training, managing projects, attending events, networking with fellow interns, working with key Jack Link’s leaders and team members. At the completion of your internship, you will conduct a final presentation on your internship experience.
As our eCommerce Marketing Intern, you will work with a variety of roles in a hands-on role to assist in growing the Link Snacks, Inc. eCommerce business unit. Tasks and learning objectives will include analyzing trends and channel results, monitoring and managing campaigns, producing written content and other duties as assigned.
You will have access to direct to consumer properties, pure play partners and retailer.com businesses using digital analytics tools and will have the opportunity to deliver insights to decision-makers about omni-channel site performance and user engagement. This position will work with a variety of roles and departments to assist in driving customer experience and sales.
- Research and analyze eCommerce trends, competitive landscape and best-in-class eCommerce strategies that drive sales conversion
- Support sales enablement in the digital channel providing timely insights from online to offline
- Collaborate with cross-functional organizations in gathering and writing product information, product attributes, marketing content & images
- Support execution of (learn) SEO/SEM, marketing promotions campaigns, and on-site merchandising.
- BA/BS Degree and current enrollment in a Master’s level business program, preferably in Marketing
- Knowledge of 3Cs and 4Ps.
- General knowledge of a P&L statement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must work effectively with all levels of management and employees
- Must demonstrate effective leadership, problem solving, presentation, and employee motivational skills.
- Proficient in Internet navigation, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Digital Marketing, eCommerce experience strongly preferred
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Jack Link’s provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic that is protected by federal, state or local law.
Jack Link’s is participant in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For information about the E-Verify program, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.