Jr. Commercial Controller (Benelux + Export)
- Moermanskkade, 1013 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Finance & Accounting
- Site Location: Amsterdam
Jack Link's is not made up of a bunch of button-up, corporate types. Like our brands and products, we believe in being authentic and genuine. Life is too short to be artificial. We have never done things the way everyone else does. Over the years, for us these facts have always been more than just a way of doing business, it has been a way of life.
What makes working at Jack Link’s so special? Jack Link’s is a company for personal growth, for awesome characters who are real, love speed and with great self discipline. You can feed your wild side while working in a very international and fresh environment. We push hard and take risks - with the unwavering passion to get done what we have set out to do. All backed up by an unflinching eye on quality.
Jack Link’s is a family owned and value driven company. In April 2014 Jack Link’s bought the brands BiFi and Peperami from Unilever. The remainder of the year was used to implement the brands and organisation in a new head office organisation in Amsterdam. In 2016 the Beef Jerky product was integrated and Jack Link’s EMEA was up and running autonomously. In the meantime, Jack Links EMEA has grown to 550 employees and is still growing.
- Drafting and challenging business cases from financial perspective
- Modeling price / promotion requests for revenue and margin impact
- Reporting, analyzing and controlling pricing / rebates / product / customer profitability etc.
- Coordinate and challenge costing and appraisal process amongst innovations, campaigns, promotions etc.
- Control on rebate agreements
- Customer payment conditions
- Support in yearly budget process and monthly forecasting
- Contribution to monthly closing and reporting
- Variance analysis actual / budget / forecast
- Evaluation of portfolio decisions
- Support annual customer negotiation process (scenario building)
- Collect business data and convert into management information to prepare and support management decisions
Preparation of audits
Professional skills & key competencies:
- University degree in Business Administration / Economics
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Preferred knowledge of SAP
- Result driven
- Highly analytical thinker
- Structured approach to the business with long-term sustainability in mind
- Hands on approach
- Highly self-motivating
- Solution- and target oriented
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of data warehouse is preferred
- Identifying with the Jack Link’s Values
- English fluent
Experience required: 3-5 years of relevant experience in finance position