(Senior) Brand Manager BiFi DACH
- Moermanskkade, 1013 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Marketing
- Site Location: Amsterdam
Jack Link's is not made up of a bunch of button-up, corporate types. Like our brands and products, we believe in being authentic and genuine. Life is too short to be artificial. We have never done things the way everyone else does. Over the years, for us these facts have always been more than just a way of doing business, it has been a way of life.
What makes working at Jack Link’s so special? Jack Link’s is a company for personal growth, for awesome characters who are real, love speed and with great self discipline. You can feed your wild side while working in a very international and fresh environment. We push hard and take risks - with the unwavering passion to get done what we have set out to do. All backed up by an unflinching eye on quality.
Jack Link’s is a family owned and value driven company. In April 2014 Jack Link’s bought the brands BiFi and Peperami from Unilever. The remainder of the year was used to implement the brands and organisation in a new head office organisation in Amsterdam. In 2016 the Beef Jerky product was integrated and Jack Link’s EMEA was up and running autonomously. In the meantime, Jack Links EMEA has grown to 60 employees and is still growing.
Who are we looking for?
In our fast paced, international office in Amsterdam we need an experienced Brand Manager to join the BiFi EMEA Marketing team to drive brand and business growth in the key country Germany & export countries Austria & Switzerland. If you are motivated by being responsible for brand development that delivers business growth, thrive in fast moving environments & enjoy collaborative, cross functional team working come and join our team!
Purpose of the Job:
Grow BiFi brand by developing the marketing plan and leading consumer initiatives to increase brand penetration and support sales initiatives in Germany, Austria & Switzerland
- Develop and implement annual marketing plans for the BiFi brand in Germany to achieve commercial goals
- Development, implementation and analysis of annual brand plan & communication strategies (ATL & BTL campaigns)
- Development, implementation and analysis of NPD launches
- Be a key member of the cross functional Country Business Team (CBT) responsible for delivery of the commercial targets
- Support Trade Marketing & Sales teams with necessary market, brand and product information
- Analyse market and consumer information to give clear recommendations to fuel future brand growth, e.g. portfolio, pricing, promotions, communications and distribution
- Manage marketing spends budgets within guidelines
- Benchmark and understand competitor & market best practices
- Embrace the Jack Link’s culture, incorporating its values into every day work life, acting as a culture ambassador and brand steward
- Manage one direct report (intern/Junior)
- A minimum of 5 years (leading) FMCG marketing, with a focus on brand management including both communications, portfolio management & innovation launches
- Proven experience in ATL and BTL communication development & implementation
- Proven track record in building brands & delivering sales growth through retail channels
- Project management & cross functional team working
- Market knowledge of the German FMCG market is highly desirable
- Leading cross functional teams
- External agency management, negotiation & budget control (media agency & activation agencies focus)
- Budget planning & management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experienced in working with major international brands
- Entrepreneurial thinker & creative problem solver
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Customer/consumer focused and result driven
- Action oriented and able to influence others through clear and concise communication
- Highly self-motivated
- Required language skills: fluent English (mandatory), German (mandatory)