Account Manager Nederland
- Moermanskkade, 1013 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Sales
- Site Location: Amsterdam
Jack Link's is not made up of a bunch of button-up, corporate types. Like our brands and products, we believe in being authentic and genuine. Life is too short to be artificial. We have never done things the way everyone else does. Over the years, for us these facts have always been more than just a way of doing business, it has been a way of life.
What makes working at Jack Link’s so special? Jack Link’s is a company for personal growth, for awesome characters who are real, love speed and with great self discipline. You can feed your wild side while working in a very international and fresh environment. We push hard and take risks - with the unwavering passion to get done what we have set out to do. All backed up by an unflinching eye on quality.
Jack Link’s is a family owned and value driven company. In April 2014 Jack Link’s bought the brands BiFi and Peperami from Unilever. The remainder of the year was used to implement the brands and organisation in a new head office organisation in Amsterdam. In 2016 the Beef Jerky product was integrated and Jack Link’s EMEA was up and running autonomously. In the meantime, Jack Links EMEA has grown to 60 employees and is still growing.
Grow sales (volume and value) and market share by developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets for the Dutch market, focusing on Retail & Out of Home customers regarding the BiFi and Jack Link’s brands.
· Grow the BiFi and Jack Link’s brand and maximizing business development through relationship building;
· Manage and build excellent customer relationships making L.S.I. Netherlands B.V. a trusted business partner;
· Build and maintain a network within the industry;
· Contribute to business plans using a category approach for accounts to achieve goals and to drive growth, identifying new distribution and promotional programs;
· Contribute to sales quotas, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products aligned with the company guidelines;
· Work in close collaborating with Operations, Finance and Marketing to make sure financial and commercial targets are met;
· Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts to senior management detailing how sales goals will be met;
· Provide necessary operational performance reporting to senior management;
· Manage budgets within guidelines;
· Embrace the Jack Link’s culture, incorporating its values into every day work life, acting as a culture ambassador and brand steward.
- Relevant education degree;
- 1 - 3 years sales experience in FMCG (not more), preferably either at a retailer (supermarket) or with a retailer (supermarket) as a customer
- Born sales professional;
- Dutch native, with language and communication skills in English;
- Highly independent and self-motivated.
- Customer focus
- Business acumen
- Drive for results
- Action oriented
- Process management
- Peer relations
- Understanding others
- Decision Quality
- Priority Setting