Associate National Account Manager - Convenience Store Channel
- 600 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA
- Department: Sales
- Site Location: Minneapolis
Running with Sasquatch is more than just a clever marketing campaign. As a Jack Link’s team member, Running with Sasquatch means we roll up our buffalo plaid sleeves and do the hard work first. We don’t shy away from challenges. In fact, we push hard and take risks. True to our North Woods roots, we're a bunch of ordinary people who accomplish extraordinary things by driving results with innovation, creativity and a clear sense of urgency. Like our awesome protein products, we have an unwavering passion for quality, and you won’t find anything artificial here. What you see is what you get… authentic, humble and fun people who Run with Sasquatch!
Running with Sasquatch takes a team. We invite you to run with us, succeed with us, and celebrate with us. Most importantly, Feed Your Wild Side with us on our journey to be the dominant global leader of branded protein snacks!
Jack Link's Protein Snacks is a global leader in snacking and the No. 1 meat snack manufacturer worldwide. Still family-owned and operated with headquarters in Minong, Wisconsin, Jack Link’s also has a large corporate hub in Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota, and operates a total of 11 manufacturing and distribution facilities in four countries. Jack Link’s produces high-quality, great-tasting protein snacks that feed the wild sides of consumers around the world. Jack Link's Protein Snacks family of brands includes Jack Link's, Lorissa's Kitchen, World Kitchens Jerky, Bifi and Peperami.
Come Run with Sasquatch as an Associate National Account Manager for the Convenience Store Channel! In this role, you will grow and develop total Jack Link’s sales & profitability across assigned convenience store accounts.
The position will require achieving sales volume and financial objectives while developing strong effective customer relationships that align to Jack Link's corporate goals. This role emphasis planning, forecasting, trade fund management as well as leveraging category management practices to exceed brand objectives.
Specifically, you will:
- Participate in the development and implementation of a comprehensive strategic sales and financial plans for the Convenience Store Channel.
- Manage the four key sales deliverables with channel. (Distribution, Pricing, Shelving and Merchandising) which meet customer objectives and Jack Link’s corporate goals.
- Develop, execute and assure trade budget and CPR compliance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product Management, Trade Marketing, Research & Development) in creating both short & long-term category strategies.
- Effectively build customer relationships throughout the organization and at various levels: Operations, Merchandising, Supply Planning, Marketing and Research & Development.
- Coordinate and communicate the development of all sales presentations.
- Formulate specific action plans as required to address problems and maximize opportunities.
- Maintain relationship with Brokers as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 year’s exposure to CPG sales from a sales or business analysis standpoint
- Knowledge of retail sales business required
- Ability to work in a team-based environment with high-level personal commitment to exceeding expectations
- Financial and analytical skills
- Business acumen knowledge in P&L management, Trade Management and Demand Planning very helpful
- Ability to sell persuasively and to collaborate with others
- Experience in analyzing multiple levels of data from many resources to make productive recommendations.
- Effective problem solving skills, goal oriented & well organized
- Strong interpersonal skills needed for working cross-functionally with internal and external teams
- Using & leveraging consumer insights in a selling environment
- At least 50%
- At time of offer, must be able to provide evidence of a satisfactory driving record pursuant to a driving records check, valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Jack Link’s provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic that is protected by federal, state or local law.
Jack Link’s is participant in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For information about the E-Verify program, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.