National Account Manager - Hardware and Farm Channels
- 600 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA
- Department: Sales
- Site Location: Remote
Running with Sasquatch is more than just a clever marketing campaign. As a Jack Link’s team member, Running with Sasquatch means we roll up our buffalo plaid sleeves and do the hard work first. We don’t shy away from challenges. In fact, we push hard and take risks. True to our North Woods roots, we're a bunch of ordinary people who accomplish extraordinary things by driving results with innovation, creativity and a clear sense of urgency. Like our awesome protein products, we have an unwavering passion for quality, and you won’t find anything artificial here. What you see is what you get… authentic, humble and fun people who Run with Sasquatch!
Running with Sasquatch takes a team. We invite you to run with us, succeed with us, and celebrate with us. Most importantly, Feed Your Wild Side with us on our journey to be the dominant global leader of branded protein snacks!
Jack Link's Protein Snacks is a global leader in snacking and the No. 1 meat snack manufacturer worldwide. Still family-owned and operated with headquarters in Minong, Wisconsin, Jack Link’s also has a large corporate hub in Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota, and operates a total of 11 manufacturing and distribution facilities in four countries. Jack Link’s produces high-quality, great-tasting protein snacks that feed the wild sides of consumers around the world. Jack Link's Protein Snacks family of brands includes Jack Link's, Lorissa's Kitchen, World Kitchens Jerky, Bifi and Peperami.
Come run with Sasquatch as our National Account Manager for our hardware and farm channels! In this role, you will grow and develop total Jack Link's sales within top accounts and wholesalers who represent our core customers. This role strongly emphasises planning, forecasting, and trade fund management while leveraging category management practices to meet the key objectives to achieve sales volume and financial objectives. This role will also develop and foster effective customer relationships and alignment with Jack Link’s corporate goals, and executing the brand initiatives.
- Achieve top & bottom line sales goals with a significant focus on generating profitable growth within assigned national accounts and wholesalers
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategic plan for top customers, inclusive of utilizing a trade promotion management system
- Customer business development including customer calls and the development of strategic sales presentations
- Manage financial budgets for assigned sales office
- Manage customer deductions & AR issues on all applicable accounts
- Work closely with broker management that aligns with NAM sales office
- Represent Jack Link’s at wholesaler’s trade show events to drive increased sales and distribution
- Travel to customers and tradeshows (annual travel is about 40%)
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following education, skills and experiences:
- Undergraduate Degree required; Masters degree a plus
- 5+ years selling experience with national accounts and wholesalers in CPG category
- Proven track record in developing comprehensive business plans
- Broker or distributor management experience
- Ability to interface with multiple levels of an organization and customer
- Strong analytical and business acumen skills (specifically able to identify trends, opportunities, and business insights)
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed for working in a team environment
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Exposure to decision support data/tools (IRI, Nielsen, Spectra)
- Goal oriented & well organized
- Preferred residence in Minneapolis, Chicago or Midwest area located close to a major airport.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Jack Link’s provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic that is protected by federal, state or local law.
Jack Link’s is participant in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For information about the E-Verify program, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.