- Business Type: Retail
Are you looking for something more than just a job? Are you looking for a community, a partnership, a team, and an opportunity to learn and grow in your career?
As one of world’s leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career.
As a Cashier you will have strong product knowledge and keep customers informed on new sales and promotions. You will offer efficient and genuine interactions to our customers when they are checking out merchandise by ensuring quick and accurate scanning of all items and payment transactions.
What this roles brings to you:
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture
- The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams
- A great benefit package for full-time colleagues (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products
What you bring to this role:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- A passion to learn, grow and develop by being cross trained across other work areas of the store as needed
- 1+ year of retail experience is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK Canada is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all candidates to apply. Our company values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive culture where Colleagues can fully develop and utilize their talents and strengths. We consider all applications on the basis of the position requirements, and we do so without regard to any unrelated factor and/or characteristic. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.