Assistant Store Manager
- 1059 Plains Rd E, Burlington, ON L7T 4K1, Canada
- Business Type: Retail
Are you looking for something more than just a job? Are you looking for a community, a partnership, a team, and an opportunity to learn and grow in your career?
As one of world’s leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career.
As the Assistant Store Manager, you will assist the store management team in instilling the company values and customer promises within your team and in the store through modeling, coaching, and providing high quality instruction. You will also assist with the implementation of a sales and merchandising plan and promote a highly engaged team culture.
Other duties include:
- Assisting with loss prevention processes in the store including participation in prevention strategies and investigations
- Assisting with store stock management, merchandising, and pricing to maximize sales of your categories
- Delivering and meeting sales budgets and goals in your Department
What this role brings to you:
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture
- The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams
- A great benefit package for full-time colleagues (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products
What you bring to the role:
- A dynamic and positive personality with strong leadership skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where priorities change
- Flexibility to work various shifts including evenings and weekends as required
- 2 years experience in retail management and customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK is an equal opportunity employer.