Bilingual Techsupport - Support Analyst (English & Mandarin)
- 25 King Edward St, Coquitlam, BC V3K 4S8, Canada
- Business Type: Corporate
JYSK is seeking a talented Bilingual TechSupport – Support Analyst to join our Information Technology team in Coquitlam, BC on a full-time, permanent basis. As an Bilingual TechSupport – Support Analyst, you would be working closely with other Information Technology team members to complete various hardware and software support.
Ensure the monitoring and support of below systems and hardware, complete all detailed documentation, and work on any improvements.
- Point of sale hardware
- Personal Computer hardware
- Navision Software support
- Centara software
- Moneris Payment terminals
- Phones and Paging/Audio System
- Prestige signage software
- Scale Fusion MDM support for store devices
- Two-Way Radio support
On Call: Responsible to take the phone and work on any incoming problem over the weekend and afterhours when on call
Responsible to actively monitor help desk system for incoming issues and react accordingly
Responsible to administer and maintain a healthy Active Directory for the organization, ensuring the following:
- Information Security
- Group policies
- User account maintenance
Use the latest technology available to JYSK to provide an up-to-date environment
Work with departments to ensure a restrictive access policy (need to know access)
Responsible for the general e-mail administration
You are responsible to administer the IT help desk application
- You are responsible to actively monitor and maintain mobile subscriptions
- Mobile phone and hub subscriptions
- Look for the optimal subscription offers taking into account cost and coverage
Responsible to support the business with any Centara issues that might come up, including but not limited to:
- 2nd level support for IT Helpdesk regarding Centara issues
- Contact HBI in case of emergencies or malfunctions
- Activate / Deactivate No-Tax offers and Bonus Coupons when applicable
- Integration between Centara and Stores (cntSweep)
- Integration between Centara and Navision (Nav2Cnt)
- SQL Replication issues
Responsible to support and maintain all Desktop and Mobile device hardware, including but not limited to:
- New Desktop and Laptop hardware setup
- New POS hardware setup
- Maintain Asset Management system for all user devices company wide
- Maintain MDM software for all store mobile phones and tablets (ScaleFusion)
- Repair or replace any defective or damaged devices
What you bring to the role:
University degree, related studies, or equivalent experience.
In-depth experience in an IT Infrastructure role.
Extensive theoretical and technical understanding of computer, application/software, systems and network architecture.
Analysis of systems, networks, and related architecture to validate configurations according to industry best practices.
Relevant experience in IT governance with the capacity to enforce standards and liaise with stakeholders.
Analysis of networks by examining routing, network segmentation, and packet data.
Experience with deploying and managing enterprise infrastructure across an interlinked and distributed hybrid cloud infrastructure that includes the following:
- Active directory
- Routers, switches, and access points (Meraki, Cisco, Mikrotik, Ruckus)
- Windows and Linux servers and endpoints
- VPNs and external endpoints
- Office365, Azure laaS and AWS
- Ecommerce websites and associated support infrastructure
Exceptional attention to details
Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
Exceptional team player and ability to work cross functionally within agile teams and with other stakeholders within marketing and other departments at JYSK
Ability to multitask, prioritize and organize tasks to meet deadlines
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. French considered an asset.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Working knowledge of HTML considered an asset
What this role brings to you:
The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture
The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams
A great benefit package (including medical, vision and dental)
An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a Bilingual role supporting both English and Mandarin.