Store Operations Manager
- 1059 Plains Rd E, Burlington, ON L7T 4K1, Canada
- Business Type: Retail
Are you looking for something more than just a job? Are you looking for a community, a partnership, a team, and an opportunity to learn and grow in your career?
As one of world’s leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career.
As the Store Operations Manager you will be responsible for protecting JYSK’s assets and minimizing losses though effective execution of loss prevention policies and procedures in store. You will also assist the store management team in instilling company values and customer promises within the team and in the store.
Other duties include:
- Following all loss prevention and key control policies to reduce shrink
- Performing Weekly Inventory Cycle counts and periodic Full Store Inventory counts
- Weekly ordering to ensure you have sufficient inventory
- Following proper store opening and closing procedures, including alarm checks and security walks
What this role brings to you:
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture
- The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams
- A great benefit package for full-time colleagues (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products
What you bring to the role:
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- A dynamic and positive personality with strong leadership skills
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends as required
- 2 years experience in retail management and customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK is an equal opportunity employer.