- 8077 120 St, Delta, BC V4C 6P7, Canada
- Business Type: Retail
Are you looking for something more than just a job? Are you looking for a community, a partnership, a team, and an opportunity to learn and grow in your career?
As one of world’s leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career.
As a Warehouse Lead you will assist the store management team with the day to day operations of the store. You will ensure the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse. You will also unload, stock, and retrieve merchandise in the backroom of the store, ensuring the logistics is up to date. Keeping safety as the number 1 priority, you will supervise, coach, and train all warehouse team members on warehouse processes.
Other duties include:
- Ability to operate pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Managing the warehouse inventory and control losses, damages and/or thefts
- Communicating merchandise arrival to store team to ensure appropriate turnaround time of stock
- Printing relevant receiving reports to ensure that all are received or sent with no outstanding PO's or transfers.
What this role brings to you:
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture
- The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams
- A great benefit package for full-time colleagues (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products
What you bring to the role:
- Ability to plan, organize and effectively prioritize the warehouse with a sense of urgency
- Ability to make decisions related to all aspects of shipping and receiving that supports company guidelines
- Minimum 6 months of relevant warehouse/back-end retail experience
- 1+ Year of retail experience is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK is an equal opportunity employer.
A significant output of physical effort is required through lifting, bending, pulling, twisting, etc. Placement of merchandise and supplies of varying sizes weighing up to 20 kg without assistance and over 21 kg with team lifting.
Movement of freight by use of ladders and stock pickers is required.