Customer Care Supervisor
- 25 King Edward St, Coquitlam, BC V3K 4S8, Canada
- Business Type: Corporate
JYSK is seeking a talented Customer Care Supervisor to join our Customer Care Team in Coquitlam, BC on a full-time 6 month contract. As the Customer Care Supervisor, you will report to the Customer Care Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring excellent service is being provided to all our customers. You will be responsible for keeping the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, retention and to meet our customer’s expectations.
- Coach and develop a team of agents
- Assist customers with inquiries and concerns
- Handle customer service escalations and responsibilities including answering customer queries via telephone, email, chat and social media
- Communicate with leadership on areas of concerns and propose solutions
- Utilize systems to analyze data and make recommendations
- Problem solve and provide detailed information on new products, order timelines etc.
- Guide and coach agents to increase productivity, sales and customer satisfaction results
- Communicate with stores to successfully complete online orders
- Maintain appropriate service levels on inbound channels of communication (Emails, phone calls, chat, etc.)
- Address employee issues and suggest appropriate solutions
What you bring to the role:
- Experience in a Customer Service/e-commerce setting
- Experience with Zendesk, Moneris, Riskified, Magento, Centara
- Experience motivating, coaching and leading teams
- Bilingual (French/English) both written and spoken is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to maintain a positive attitude while working under pressure
- Customer focused and detail oriented
- Ability to connect with customers and find creative solutions to problems
- Enjoys teamwork and helping people
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Adheres to deadlines and delivers quality work
- Ability to read, interpret and create reports
- Contributes to the training and development of new team members on office policies and procedures
- Willing to work flexible hours during peak period
What this role brings to you:
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture
- The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams
- A great benefit package (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK is an equal opportunity employer.
This will be a full time 6 month contract role.