Customer Resolution Specialist
- 25 King Edward St, Coquitlam, BC V3K 4S8, Canada
- Business Type: Corporate
Are you looking for something more than just a job? Are you looking for a community, a partnership, a team, and an opportunity to learn and grow in your career?
As one of world’s leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career.
JYSK is seeking a Customer Resolution Specialist. In this role, you are responsible for providing excellent service to all our customers.
This is a salaried position with an excellent compensation package and many opportunities to grow within JYSK. It is a full-time position, based out of our head office in Coquitlam with the possibility of remote working for the right candidate.
Job duties include:
- Supporting customer inquiries on the telephone and in written communication channels from customers across Canada
- Assisting customers with sales, in-store pickups and returns as well as address customer issues and provide timely and appropriate solutions
What this role brings to you:
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture
- The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams
- A great benefit package for full-time colleagues (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products
What you bring to the role:
- Fluent in both English and French languages
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while working under pressure
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- At least one year of experience in a customer service environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK is an equal opportunity employer.
This will be a full time role to support the evening shift