- 3025 Lougheed Hwy., Coquitlam, BC V3B 6S2, Canada
- Business Type: Retail
Are you looking for something more than just a job? Are you looking for a community, a partnership, a team, and an opportunity to learn and grow in your career?
As one of world’s leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career.
As a Warehouse Colleague you are proficient with ensuring the logistics of the store are up to date. You will help unload, stock, and retrieve merchandise in the backroom of the store. Safety is the highest priority and you must always follow safe work practices in the warehouse. Colleagues in this position are enthusiastic and ready to assist in adjacent departments, as needed.
What this role brings to you:
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture
- The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams
- A great benefit package for full-time colleagues (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products
What you bring to the role:
- Ability to operate pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Ability to make decisions related to all aspects of shipping and receiving that supports company guidelines
- Comfortable working independently and seeking out assistance as required
- 1+ Year of retail experience is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK is an equal opportunity employer.
A significant output of physical effort is required through lifting, bending, pulling, twisting, etc. Placement of merchandise and supplies of varying sizes weighing up to 20 kg without assistance and over 21 kg with team lifting.
Movement of freight by use of ladders and stock pickers is required.