Store Visual Merchandiser Lead
- 150 West Dr, Brampton, ON L6T 5P1, Canada
- Business Type: Retail
Are you looking for something more than just a job? Are you looking for a community, a partnership, a team, and an opportunity to learn and grow in your career?
As one of world’s leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career.
As a Visual Merchandiser Lead you will assist store management with day-to-day visual merchandising and ensure stock levels are maintained. Keeping safety as the number 1 priority, you will ensure all merchandise is displayed as per concept.
Other duties include:
- Coordinating product flow to the sales floor, stock out, merchandising and sales signs
- Assisting with flyer product and pricing changes
- Promoting customer service excellence
What this role brings to you:
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture
- The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams
- A great benefit package for full-time colleagues (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products
What you bring to the role:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to make decisions related to all aspects of merchandising that supports company guidelines and makes good business sense
- Ability to build effective relationships with customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Effectively plan and organize visual changes as well as prioritize efficiently to handle daily responsibilities and serve our customers
- Minimum 6 months of relevant retail visual merchandising experience
- 1+ Year of retail experience is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK is an equal opportunity employer.