Graduate, Business Development
- Sødalsparken 18, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Would you like to kick-start your career and at the same time be a part of the ongoing development of a true retail success story?
The graduate programme in Business Development is made to develop and grow some of JYSK’s future talented Project Managers by providing a framework for accelerated development.
As a Graduate in Business Development, you will be involved in solving real life business problems, setting the strategic direction and participate in driving high-profile projects that will ensure long-term competitive advantage in JYSK. Projects are determined by our strategy, goes across functional areas and cover strategic, tactical and operational levels. You will be exposed you to all levels of the organisation, as a member of the JYSK Executive Management Team typically sponsors our projects.
- You will support on our main strategic projects in Business Development
- You will drive projects that ensures that you develop relevant competencies
- You will work with the management and across many different business areas
- You will cooperate with specialists at the head office in Aarhus, at the regional head office in Flensburg and get the chance to work with stakeholders across some of the 28 countries where JYSK operate
You will be involved in different tasks such as:
- Defining project scope, driving fact-based analysis, developing actionable plans and following up on progress
- Facilitating and preparing material for decision forums and meetings
You bring dedication…
To succeed in this role, you have a structured approach and know how to think strategically, operate tactically and set a clear direction for the project teams. Your strong sense for business and analytical mindset makes you a confident decision-maker, and you thrive in an environment where you have a plan until you make a new one. And you can present your points in an easily understandable and convincing way.
- You have finished or will soon finish your Master’s degree within business or similar, where you can demonstrate excellent academic performance
- You have 1-2 years of experience from a relevant full-time or student job
- You are a quick learner, who can quickly understand new business areas, which enables you to participate in discussions with fact-based arguments
- You are comfortable with collaborating with stakeholders on all levels of an organisation and from different cultures
- You are trustworthy and able to establish good relations with key stakeholders
You meet possibilities and we offer you…
- A diverse job with exciting and challenging tasks that will offer a steep learning curve and valuable insight into a true international retail success story
- A chance to be part of an ambitious team where we take pride in our work and strive to exceed expectations in everything we do
Start will be September 1st 2022.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Project Manager, Anita Rytter ([email protected] / +45 2266 8801) or Head of Business Development, Nicolai Høgh, ([email protected] / +45 6166 1317).
Send us a brief application with your CV and motivational letter by clicking “I’m interested” no later than January 25th 2022.