JYSK is looking for a dedicated Employer Branding Analyst to join our team
- Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Are you ready to join a strong company and engaged team?
Are you looking for an independent, analytical and coordinating job with direct impact on perception of JYSK as an attractive place to work? Are you ready to join a company who is investing in the future, and strengthen the JYSK employer brand on the international market?
With your knowledge and solution-oriented mindset you are responsible for all jobsites, onboarding sites and landing pages and to come up with the ongoing development of the sites and analytics. You will analyze different reports and come up with proposals on what to do based on the figures. You will also be coordinating recruitment marketing initiatives and content in relevant channels.
It is a great opportunity to impact our candidate journey both digital and by looks.
As Employer Branding Analyst, you will report to Employer Branding Manager, and work closely with the HR teams in all countries and different departments at our JYSK Head Office in Aarhus.
The position is based in our JYSK Head Office in Aarhus.
You Bring dedication and you…
- have the eager to always find a good solution
- experience in working with reports and figures and from them take needed actions
- are efficient and have a good overview in coordinating tasks
- are eager and hungry for own development, always raising the bar yourself
- have a learning approach and are curious to pick inspiration and learn from the best
- have an interest or experience in recruitment marketing and sourcing
- it is an advantage if you have basic knowledge of Drupal, Jira, Google Analytics
You Meet possibilities and we offer you…
- will be an important person in the team with direct influence on developing JYSK Employer brand
- international opportunity
- relevant training on the employer branding area
- a network with HR professionals from 28 different countries
We are looking forward to your application latest 5th of November.
Any questions? Please contact Employer Branding Manager, Camilla Ölander at [email protected] or on +4670 2981405