Logistics Responsible 30 hours
- Mansfield Rd., Derby, UK
- Phone Number for Contact: +44 1332 899499
You might not have heard of us (yet), but millions across the world have.
In 1979 we opened the first ever JYSK store in Denmark, since then we have raised the JYSK flag in more than 50 countries worldwide with over 3,000 stores.
At JYSK, we were founded on the principle of ‘A Great Offer’, our size and scale means that we can offer our customers great quality Scandinavian products for the home at very competitive prices.
We are very ambitious, we have an international goal of reaching 5000 stores, the UK is a big part of reaching those numbers.
Want to be part of that…?
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Logistics Responsible (LR) responsibilities cover the following main areas:
- JYSK values
Areas of responsibilities:
- Perform JYSK Sales & Service in the entire store
- Goods reception and replenishment
- Delivery times
- Staff training
- Stock Management
- Clean and tidy and correct organized stockroom
- Handle customer orders after JYSK procedures
- Clean and tidy goods receiving area inside and outside
- Garbage sorting and handling
- Pallet handling and balance
- Sparepart, BOM and Claims handling and registration
- Safety and work environment in the stock room
- Work safety
- Fire safety and emergency exits
- Aiding tools
- Read news and conduct tasks from MYJYSK
- Planning and management of assigned staff, if applicable
- Training of and information to other staff within stock area
- Operate Cash register
- Goods handling
- Use of JYSK tools
- Shift manager
- Daily operation in the store when store manager is not present
You must be 18 or over to be considered for this position.