District Manager Trainee
- Lars Larsen 1, Bozhurishte, Bulgaria
- Пълен работен ден
Описание на фирмата
JYSK is an ambitious fast growing Danish Retail company with a solid financial background that values dedicated hard work. We have 41 stores in Bulgaria and we are planning to open many more in the coming years. We offer to our customers a wide range of goods at competitive prices, including all kinds of articles for bedroom, bathroom, living room, window and patio. Our Distribution Center in Bozhurishte, where our head office is also located.
JYSK Bulgaria is looking for a District Manager Trainee located in one of the following cities: Sofia, Plovdiv or Stara Zagora.
For the 1st one year, your office will be in one of our stores, working together with one of our Store Managers or by yourself, leaning everything about store activities, store managers’ responsibilities, rules and procedures. Meanwhile, you are going to participate to the training programme which will prepare you for future challenges.
The training programme will run for 1 year, having 5 modules of 1 full week of physical trainings in the head-office. Each module is followed by 2 months in the store applying everything that you learn during the week.
As District Manager Trainee you will be part of team of 5 DMs and 1 RSS and report directly to Luben Mishev, our Retail Manager Bulgaria. Still, your mentor will be one of our District Managers.
Описание на длъжността
Are you willing to go the extra mile to make a sale? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with constant challenges? And do you get a kick out of making a team perform? Then you might just be the one we are looking for.
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for:
· Coordinating the team in order to achieve results
· Offering a great customer experience to our clients
· Running the daily activities of the store
· Maintaining a store 100% ready for sales and customers
· Following up on the store's KPI and make an action plan for improvements
· Implementing correctly the new procedures and concepts in the store
· Ensuring proper Stock Managemen
You Bring dedication and you …
· have examples of creating excellent sales results and team spirit through high energy and motivation
· have proven success with leadership
· develop Store Managers, Deputy Store Managers or other people from your team and secure best practice across organization
· are able to plan and prioritise your workday and work independently
· are a role model and naturally takes the lead in all situations
· make independent decisions in a very busy and dynamic environment
· are eager to develop yourself and you have the drive and ambitions to make a career
· have strong communication skills as you are the link between stores and the head office
· conversational level of English
· you have a clean driving licence
We offer you:
· a training program that will prepare you to manage more stores
· opportunity to develop and lead a team
· great company culture and opportunity for career development
· attractive salary, as well as bonuses based on achieved sales and results
· a culture with fast and practical decision at all levels in the organisation
· the chance to compete, win and celebrate excellent performance
· the responsibility to influence important key figures
· food vouchers, additional health insurance and 20% discount on JYSK products.
Take control of your career now!
Click on the “I’m interested” button and send you application in English!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.