Internship in Accountancy - for 1 year
- Bulevardul Mihail Kogălniceanu, București, Romania
Because you, as an Intern in accountancy, can be the best you can be, everyday.
In JYSK, we believe that who have strong analytical, people and communications skills must be in our team. Therefore, an intern always wishes to have corporate spirit and to be a good colleague. The position reports directly to the Chief Accountant and it will be located in Bucharest Head Office.
- To secure day – to – day operations:
- Local accounting – maintaining accounting records according to Romanian legislation.
- Preparing, arranging, storage and control of accounting documentation flow.
- Entering financial data into accounting system: booking of invoices, follow up on cost/reconciliation accounts, communication with other departments.
- Experience in preparing, reviewing and submitting of local and preparing regular and ad-hock reports.
- Ensures administrative operations in accordance with the defined concepts and corporate procedures.We would like a person who can make a difference for our Company – every day...
Therefore we seek a person having the following qualifications:
- Economics studies - finished or in last terminal year
- Basic English (both written & verbal)
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office - Excel
- Friendly and “customer first” oriented attitude
- Ability to organize own work, to communicate efficient, to prioritize workload to meet deadlines; Multitasking
- Initiative, good team skills and flexible personality
- Positive, problem solving attitude
- Some experience in accounting department or retail is an advantage
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
Curious? Would you like to join an international company that constantly trains and develops its employees at all levels?
We will offer you:
- an excellent organizational culture in which decisions are made quickly
- a great atmosphere where colleagues are helping each other
- posibility to learn new things and to develop
- a young and fresh team
- meal tickets, medical insurance, 20% discount on JYSK products, vacation tickets depending on the seniority