Senior Network Specialist
- Sødalsparken 18, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Significant global growth, accelerating requirements and constant new security developments, this, together with a large IT focus in JYSK's strategy, leads to more tasks for our Network and Security team. To be on top of it all our team is looking for highly motivated colleagues – are you ready to join us?
You will be part of a nine-person team of specialists responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and operation of our company-wide IT security solutions and our global network.
Together with the team, you will have close collaboration with all parts of IT and stakeholders. The tasks will range from data centers to wireless and WAN. We will be involved in managing the large infrastructure covering all 28 JYSK countries from Aarhus, Denmark and Flensburg, Germany. You will also work on the further segmentation of the networks. You will work with developers on the best network set up for the tools they are using or testing. You'll also work on the team's own projects to improve manageability, achieve a more dynamic architecture, and improve visibility. Always with an eye for reliability, performance and good security.
Our network is based on Cisco routers and switches. You will also be involved with technologies such as BGP, anycast, Wi-Fi/Zigbee, CAPWAP, scripting, zero touch, XML, JSON, Swagger, RESTful, OIDC and proxying. Any prior experience with beforementioned technologies is helpful.
You Bring dedication and…
- You have practical experience with operation of complex Cisco networks
- You have a good understanding of IT security
- You are good at making things work in practice – and at getting to the bottom of a problem if you have to
- You see possibilities and can come up with good creative solutions
- You will rather automate, than be stuck in routine work
- Your finger is on the pulse on latest network technologies
- You can communicate your professional knowledge to end users as well as experts
- You have good communication skills in English as well as in Danish
You Meet possibilities and we offer you…
- A stimulating job, in a rapidly developing field with lots of opportunities to learn
- An IT organization with a fix-once philosophy
- Training in relevant technologies
- A department with a healthy focus on work/life balance
- Get to influence the IT landscape of one of Denmark’s fastest expanding retailers
- An informal work environment with committed professionals
- Benefits like health care insurance, staff canteen, exercise room, and pension plan
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Team Manager Bjørn Hee at +45 2540 8463 or send us your application and your CV by clicking “I'm interested”.
We will handle the applications as we receive them and conclude the recruitment process when we have found the right candidate.