Solutions Tester, E-business
- Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Can you say “Yes” to:
- Experience within quality assurance, regression testing and automated testing?
- Want to take an important role in the fast-growing E-business team at JYSK?
- Passionate about developing and strengthening test management, release readiness and coordination across JYSK.xx in 28 countries?
Well, then this is your chance.
We believe in continuous improvement to ensure that JYSK customers always get a great offer. This is a guiding light for the entire organisation – and consequently we are now seeking an E-business Solutions Tester to join our E-business team at our Head Office in Aarhus.
We want to be ‘best in class’, and our ambition is to build the best www.JYSK.xx within retail bridging online, Customer Service and Stores offering a seamless experience across the customer journey.
We are looking for an additional E-business Solutions Tester who can:
- Write, maintain and execute test cases for development and operations
- End-to-end tests – from a business perspective. Testing both frontend and supportive business interfaces
- Create and follow up on JIRA’s from any bugs identified
- Bi-weekly release coordination, testing and final signoff
- Co-operate with other testers in the team and prioritise JIRA´s from a team and business perspective
You bring dedication and you…
- Have at least 3 years of experience working with test tools and manual test processes from a similar position and have worked with test cases and journeys
- Have a natural approach to efficiency and prioritizing of day-to-day deliveries
- Keep things organised and love tracking details, while still managing a lot of deadlines and different tasks each day
- Have an eye for all details (frontend and backend) and find pride in delivering great quality
- Have experience with project management tools, preferable JIRA
- Can assess and evaluate suggested IT solutions from a business point of view
- Are interested in looking into the benefits of automated testing
- Are fluent in English – Danish language skills are regarded as an advantage
You meet possibilities and we offer you…
- An important role in testing JYSK’s corporate and national websites/shops in 28 markets
- To be a part of a professional E-business project team working with our scrum teams and the opportunity to spare with other specialised colleagues
- To take the full ownership and contributing with new initiatives and ideas in projects
- To follow the trends in online development and test methods
- To work systematically with testing
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Team Leader Project, E-business Winnie Blenstrup Pind at +45 6038 9192.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “I’m interested”. We handle applications as we receive them and close the recruitment when we have found the right candidate.
Link til JYSK video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giuVnZBJ8o4