Project Coordinator, E-business
- Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Can you say “Yes” to:
- Passion for E-Business?
- You are Project Coordinator or Project Manager, leading online projects?
- Digital projects, CMS, localization, checkout and Releases?
- Want to be part of the ongoing development of a true global retail success story?
Well, then this is your chance.
We believe in continuous improvement to ensure that JYSK customers always get a great offer. This is a guiding light for the entire organisation – and consequently we are now seeking an extra Project Coordinator to coordinate by-weekly releases and manage many of our ongoing E-business projects.
We want to be ‘best in class’, and our ambition is to build the best JYSK.xx within retail bridging online, customer service center and stores offering a seamless experience across the customer journey.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator with a strong commercial drive who is ready to assume the responsibility for the implementation of current and future online projects.
You bring dedication and you…
- Are able to document at least 1-3 years of experience within E-business project management, preferably internationally with an omnichannel perspective
- Know how to link business and IT and base decisions on facts
- Work structured, focus on details and are a true completer
- Are able to maintain an overall project structure, quality and focus on the results – even in busy periods with numerous ongoing tasks
- Preferably have experience with and enjoy working with agile IT development
- Have experience with CMS
- Are fluent in English and good Danish Skills will be an advantage
You meet possibilities and we offer you…
- Independent management of E-business projects – from launch to completion – including stakeholder management, leading meetings and making sure all parties deliver on time
- The responsibility for the implementation of new functionalities to JYSK.xx through bi-weekly releases –including testing
- To handle tasks related to CMS and other business interfaces, including support and training of administrators across countries
- Working with JYSK developers in Denmark and abroad
- To join a dynamic work environment with focus on personal and professional development
If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to call Team Leader, Winnie Blenstrup Pind at + 45 6038 9192.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “I’m interested” as soon as possible. We handle applications as we receive them and close the recruitment when we have found the right candidate.
Link to JYSK video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giuVnZBJ8o4