Sales Coordinator (profilo junior) - PT 20h
- Via Ludovico Ariosto, 19, 20091 Bresso MI, Italy
JYSK delivers a great Scandinavian offer for everyone within sleeping and living. We are a global retail chain of stores and web shops, and part of the family-owned Lars Larsen Group.
Our founder, Lars Larsen, opened his first JYSK store in Aarhus, Denmark, in 1979. Today, JYSK has 2,900 stores in 52 countries around the world. 27 countries are operated directly by JYSK, while the remaining 25 countries are part of our JYSK Franchise concept.
Are you fascinated by Retail, Sales and Marketing? Do you have the customer in focus and want to continue writing our global success story as part of a professional organization? Do you have the ambition and drive to grow with us?
Then get started as a Sales coordinator!
We are seeking a Sales Coordinator for the continuous development of our local market.
Together with your colleagues in the Sales department, you are responsible for planning and controlling our campaigns and brochures in various country markets. You will work with an international team of 34 persons who work both in Italy and internationally. You can expect committed colleagues, uncomplicated cooperation and an environment in which it is only a short way from the idea to implementation.
• You take care of the selection of articles and prices for our campaigns, especially for our regularly campaign papers.
You can quickly overview data, draw conclusive forecasts and make measures for product ranges and pricing
• You monitor competitors to ensure competitiveness in terms of prices and items
You will refer to a Sales Manager in Germany but you will be located at our local Head Office in Bresso (Milan).
You Bring dedication and you…
- Are numerical, have an analytical approach and enjoy working with Excel at an advanced level
- Ideally, you have 1-2 years of professional experience in a comparable field
- Bring a bachelor's degree with a job-related reference
- Ability to express yourself confidently in English according to the international environment
- Are result-oriented, ambitious and know how to set priorities and bring your tasks to a conclusion
You Meet possibilities and we offer you…
• An environment that enables you to achieve your best and in which your initiatives and results are valued
• Versatile area of responsibility and insight into the international cooperation of a group
• Limited travel (approx. 15 days / year) in the country and also international to Germany and Denmark.
• The security and development opportunities of a successfully expanding Retail company
• Training courses that help you advance personally and professionally