Customer Service Supporter - 30 Hours Per Week
- Unit 34, Block 503, Grants Drive, Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, County Dublin, Ireland
JYSK is one of the fastest growing retail chains in Europe with more than 2,900 stores worldwide. At JYSK we focus on selling quality products with a Scandinavian look and feel at very competitive prices. We have ambitious growth plans in UK & Ireland.
Do you have a passion for providing excellent Customer Service?
Are you a team player with great communication skills?
If yes, then you could be part of our new team as a Customer Service Supporter working in JYSK Head Office in Dublin.
As a Customer Service Supporter you will be responsible for providing world class customer service for JYSK customers. In your work you will handle and resolve incoming customer enquiries through calls, email, social media and webchat by responding to customer queries in a professional and polite manner. You will have daily communication with our colleagues in our stores.
We want you because:
- You are a team player, with the ability to solve problems on your own
- You enjoy working to achievable targets and goals
- You have the ability to use various systems to complete your daily tasks
- You are quick to learn and adapt to a fast paced environment
- You are service minded, flexible and find it easy to communicate in speech and in writing
- You are available to work within our customer centre opening hours, including evenings and weekends
We will offer you:
- Tailored introduction programme to help you get started
- Company Pension Scheme & Staff Discount of 20% after 3 months service
- Encouragement to learn and progress in your career
- Responsibility to offer Ireland’s best customer service