Internship, Drupal 8 Developer
- Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
JYSK is looking for an intern with a passion for back-end web development.
As an intern you will be a part of the Web Development Team and will have a role in implementing the web stores for 28 countries used by 410 mio customers. You will be working closely with experienced colleagues, learning and getting experience with agile work in a large international corporation.
The Web Development Team consists of 15 software developers located in Denmark and Ukraine. We work in Scrum Teams, in close cooperation with the JAVA team. JYSK employs around 40 dedicated software developers in an IT team of over 100 colleagues.
We release new features every other week, so you will see your code deployed to production several times during your internship.
The internship will be in the JYSK Head Office in Brabrand, where you will be working alongside 350 colleagues.
JYSK is a global retail chain of stores and web shops that sells everything for the home. We are more than 24000 employees spread across over 2900 stores in 50 countries.
You Bring dedication and you…
- Study Computer Science or Pba. in Web Development or Pba. in Software Development
- Have good programming grades.
- Find it natural to write clean code.
- Love Object Oriented PHP software development.
- Are familiar with the LAMP stack.
- Have experience building interactive web sites.
You Meet possibilities and…
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere.
- Cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues.
- An internship with a chance to leave a mark on a system used by millions.
- An opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- Experience an exciting international company.
- A chance to also write your final thesis.
Apply for this internship at JYSK IT Department by sending us a brief application with your CV and a copy of your grades by clicking “I’m interested” no later than November 29th.
Should you wish to inquire further information, then feel free to contact Web Development Team Leader Liliana Hajek, [email protected]