SAP Authorizations Consultant
- Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Our global growth continues, now with 28 countries, and the most important task of our IT department is to support our continued expansion by delivering secure IT solutions for the entire corporation. To our HR IT & Identity Management team at the head office in Brabrand, Aarhus we are now looking for a Business Consultant, SAP Authorizations and IGA.
The HR IT & Identity Management team is part of the JYSK IT SAP department of 50+ highly skilled SAP professionals, including business consultants, developers and basis consultants. We value our open and relaxed work environment. Despite differences in task areas, cross-department professional dialog and feedback are never far away.
Improved security is a Critical Success Factor for JYSK and as a step in this direction; we are now seeking to improve the security in and around our SAP system landscape. We have a new high-level authentication concept and therefore needs a self-driven professional who can finish and implement it.
The SAP system landscape consists of SAP BW, SAP ECC Retail, SAP CAR, SAP Gateway Hub, SAP Hybris Marketing, SAP Forecast & Replenishment, SAP PO, SAP HCM and SAP EWM, nearly all on HANA. Furthermore, the SAP department is SAP COE certified.
In addition to working with SAP authorizations, the position will also cover learning and working with the IGA system, Omada Identity Suite.
You Bring dedication and you...
- Have at least 3 years of experience with the SAP authorizations in an enterprise organisation
- Are able to develop and implement an SAP authorization concept through the entire process and system landscape, from requirements specification to deployment
- Have proven experience with analysing, designing and implementing security for both end users and technical roles
- Preferably, have experience with SAP HANA authorizations and analytical authorizations in BW
- Have strong analytic skills and insight into business processes
- Are an independent and responsible person with personal drive, who takes pride in taking the lead and complete tasks as agreed and in time
- Can develop and maintain SOD rule sets
- Have an interest in IGA and are eager to learn
- Know the importance of preparing and maintaining documentation as needed
- Are fluent in English, spoken as well as written and it is an advantage if you also speak Danish fluently
You Meet possibilities and we offer you…
- The responsibility to define and develop SAP security policies and procedures, related to authorizations, for a large international company
- The possibility to work with a modern, diverse and ever expanding SAP system landscape
- A job where you get a great opportunity to develop personally as well as professionally
- A relaxed atmosphere, lots of professional cooperation and dialogs with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organisation
- Close and important corporation with our IT-Operations and Security department
- A corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development has a high priority
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Team Leader, HR IT & Identity Management Anders Harfeld Pedersen at +45 28 72 26 40.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “I’m interested”. We handle applications as we receive them and close the recruitment when we have found the right candidate.